What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
So is this a second patch already? Not the day one patch? It's been only four days!

Is this the new way to stop complaints? Make changes, but don't tell us what they are?
Our characters get nerfed, and we have to find out what's wrong. It's the paradise for haters.

Reactions: AUG

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yeah but I can't even see him on the character select screen, while my friend said he could. He's on the left next to Kung Lao on the screen.
Do you have the Kombat pack? It could be that or a glitch that he shows up already... Mine didn't show up til I clicked the pack in the store... It showed up as free but I didn't do anything with it yet...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Do you have the Kombat pack? It could be that or a glitch that he shows up already... Mine didn't show up til I clicked the pack in the store... It showed up as free but I didn't do anything with it yet...
I don't, but neither does my friend. That's why I'm wondering why he's able to see him but I'm not. Guess it its a glitch or something.

Saint Op Omen

I don't, but neither does my friend. That's why I'm wondering why he's able to see him but I'm not. Guess it its a glitch or something.
Sounds like it... It doesn't look like something finish that people should see really... Tanya is a silhouette and the other spots are blank...

Really digging all these new costumes.

Also cool that the DLC characters are not a stupid slider like in MK9 and instead added boxes.

I really wish that all new characters get atleast 1 additional skin in the future. Like a Kotal & Crew Skin Pack and a Kombat Kids Skin Pack.

Stop giving all the old characters 6-7 skins and give the new guys some love.
this, please please give erron a duster alt, for the love of god his alt is the worst in the game

trufenix

bye felicia
Whatever these notes are they're woefully inadequate, not that anything about this launch has been adequate. At least I finally got my Raiden today. Not happy about a classic skin being the compatibility, but at this point, I have no idea why they've made any of the choices thus far about dlc. Then again I'm not excited about classics at fuck all anyway. Guessing Sub will eventually catch Scorpion in raw costume count, kinda surprised Quan doesn't have more.

Positive note russian costumes look baller, definitely going to pick them up (And I assure you, they will not be free).

I saw this list for the release dates

04/26 – MASKDMURDER Pack
05/10 – Klassic Pack #1
05/24 – HUNTERPREY Pack
06/07 – Klassic Pack #2

Saint Op Omen

Whatever these notes are they're woefully inadequate, not that anything about this launch has been adequate. At least I finally got my Raiden today. Not happy about a classic skin being the compatibility, but at this point, I have no idea why they've made any of the choices thus far about dlc. Then again I'm not excited about classics at fuck all anyway. Guessing Sub will eventually catch Scorpion in raw costume count, kinda surprised Quan doesn't have more.

Positive note russian costumes look baller, definitely going to pick them up (And I assure you, they will not be free).
Yeah classics are always the most requested though... Id be happy with full cast kraken now... Reptile looks great

Saint Op Omen

I just don't get it man, people still clamoring for the same tired ninja pajamas after 15 years. And that's after we had EVERY SINGLE ONE of them in MK9. Like none of these characters are even ninjas anymore.
Yeah I was over it in MK9 and never used them... I like the oddball out of Canon horror /samurai pack stuff way better...

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah I was over it in MK9 and never used them... I like the oddball out of Canon horror /samurai pack stuff way better...
I'm with you there, I'd rather have the default be something reminiscent of a classic and have all the alts be unique. I think Reptile's is actually the weakest of the horrors, but they're all a step in the right direction. The russian or kold war or whatever they're being called are pretty epic too.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
I just don't get it man, people still clamoring for the same tired ninja pajamas after 15 years. And that's after we had EVERY SINGLE ONE of them in MK9. Like none of these characters are even ninjas anymore.
having skins that are there and people like is an easy road
new skins need way more work and you never know if people will like them
(its a nice service for the fans - you can almost just copy paste them - better this then nothing i guess)

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Never understood people getting salty because they put in ninja costumes in. So what? Let people have em