What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

UPR_Nova

Noob
Odd, I never got Kold War Scorpion. How'd you get it? It isn't available in downloads on the psn store for me
I bought the hard copy of the limited edition and the code for the Scorpion skin was in the case. Still confused as to why some are seeing the upcoming characters and I'm not lol.

D

Deleted member 9158

How does the online feel? Still the same?
I played against someone who had a red bar and it felt really smooth. Then I played someone with a yellow connection and there was some input delay. I haven't encountered any slide-show matches yet. Feels a little better imo. Still not great though

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yo, they can add moves?

can they add better run controls?

please?!
Yeah they can.. If they will is another matter...
But they set this game up so they could add and tweak everything from moves to stages to music to options....I hope they use it all well....

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
WOW! The Horror pack costumes are even better than I could imagine. Vampiress Mileena <3

Also, Tundra Sub, Revolution Kano and Motherland Sonya are new right? A Red Son-esque MK pack? Ew.
take that back my bb girl looks like a badass! with that fuzzy hat!:DOGE

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Thanks brotha
I played against someone who had a red bar and it felt really smooth. Then I played someone with a yellow connection and there was some input delay. I haven't encountered any slide-show matches yet. Feels a little better imo. Still not great though

I understand that some people can see a grayed out icon of Jason Vorhees on the character select screen now.

Can I see a picture of this? I'm not seeing it on my character select screen