What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
So I had preordered the game with Goro and the Kombat Pack. When I had it I entered the codes for both, and apparently only downloaded Goro. I try to download the Kombat Pack and even reenter the redemption code, but it says no content found. However, with the samurai skin pack which comes with the Kombat Pack, that was listed as free in the PSN store and I downloaded it. Anyone got any ideas as to what's going on?
Im having the same problem, but I only got the Samurai Skin and not Goro for some reason.

reptar

Noob
General - Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit

- what does this mean ? Now it will no longer sometimes.. so uh, now - never or always? I don't really understand the situation that's being described :)

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm an F/T player so I feel your pain. I know its not much of a consolation, but you should try selecting them with the alt colors, they're actually fairly distinct this time around.
How do you select the alt colors in mkx? I know it was with start in mk9 but I can't seem to make that work in mkx

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm pretty sure you just press 1 to bring up the costumes and then press start while you are hovering over the desired costume. Just like IGAU I believe.
Okay, I'll try that next time I boot up the game, but in pretty sure I already have lol.

Liu block inf is still in as well
Does Scorpion have one too? I got rekt by a scorpion in ranked and couldn't get any offense the first round. Straight up got a flawless on me. Almost beat him 2nd round with my cryo mixups, but he pulled that shit again.

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
What do you feel is wrong with it

It should simply be a button, or on forward 2x for dashing, you should just have to hold forward the second time to run, having to press block is simply stupid, I've played about 10 fighters with simple run mechanic that involve just the D-pad/Analog stick, and past MK games had a simple button, the stance change button was confirmed pointless already, remove it.

Jeh64

Noob
I've gotten a few of the mobile unlocks to finally unlock, but not the klassic skin. From what I'm seeing on steam it doesn't look like pc got it :(

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Weird... the first time I played after the patch, I got the error. So I turned off the network connection and booted up. At the "press any button" screen, I turned the network connection back on then went to practice. Saw Jason (press x to purchase which did nothing) and the other three DLC chars were there but blacked out.

Played again later and they were gone. Not that it matters as Jason is not out yet, but what the hell is going on?

That Skarlett skin for Mileena... isn't enough. Someone, quickly make a petition to Ed Boon regarding bringing in Skarlett as DLC!!! People like characters that can slice open someone's stomach and let it rain blood on their faces :).

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'm kinda confused by all this. So, are the "red son" style skins an unexpected addition to the Kombat Pack? Or will they be separate? Also weird that some people can see Jason (I got a Jason loading screen) but we still don't have an official release date do we?

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I'm kinda confused by all this. So, are the "red son" style skins an unexpected addition to the Kombat Pack? Or will they be separate? Also weird that some people can see Jason (I got a Jason loading screen) but we still don't have an official release date do we?
I'm guessing it's going to be a separate pack

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
there will be another patch or 2 with more jason data and other bug fixes coming soon. still no announced date. I dunno about the skin packs i dont pay extra attention to that stuff lol

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
there will be another patch or 2 with more jason data and other bug fixes coming soon. still no announced date. I dunno about the skin packs i dont pay extra attention to that stuff lol
Please tell me these patches will be considerably smaller than this patch, like under 1GB...