What's new

Madden 13 Community Career [PSN]

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Congrats on ruining the league by advancing through the playoffs without notifying anyone. What a waste of time...was hoping for a active fair league, so thanks for ruining it.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I'm replying to this thread because there is something clearly wrong with my ps3. It took me and joker roughly a half hour to even get into our game. Before my game with Joker8417 I messaged RiBBz22 about his game that needed to be played. At this point it'd been 36 hours since the last week advance. I advanced the week to the conference playoffs yesterday evening. My buddy lost his game to the steelers, eliminated. Odin didn't make playoffs. Ravens guy was inactive for two games, and now I played Ribbz to get to the Super Bowl. Another message was sent this morning. Me and texans guy beig frustrated about connections not working and weekly delays I advanced through the playoffs. Even though I won I am probably saltier than you all since I made the Super Bowl, and didn't get to play a second of either game. I'm sorry but its done now.

RiBBz22

I am leaving both leagues. You sent me no messages dude, and the league had been sitting for way longer than you are saying during other weeks, so why did you not all of a sudden force advance it then??? Instead you force advance it THROUGH THE PLAYOFFS?? Seriously??

Your message with Joker was on MONDAY night setting up your game on TUESDAY. Since today is Wednesday there is no way there has been 36 hours of inactivity, and I never received any messages about playing.

I mean what it comes down to is that you wasted everyone's time after asking people to get in the league together. Obviously I am not going to continue and waste my time any further, LBSH...

Spletty

Grandmaster
I am leaving both leagues. You sent me no messages dude, and the league had been sitting for way longer than you are saying. Your message with Joker was on MONDAY night setting up your game on TUESDAY. Since today is Wednesday there is no way there has been 36 hours of inactivity, and I never received any messages about playing.

I mean what it comes down to is that you wasted everyone's time after asking people to get in the league together. Obviously I am not going to continue and waste my time any further, LBSH...
If that's what you think then so be it. Remember, this was a league you joined with 5 weeks left in the regular season. I'm not happy about this shit either. I WILL not take anyone thinking I did this to screw anyone over. Do what you gotta do though.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I am leaving both leagues. You sent me no messages dude, and the league had been sitting for way longer than you are saying. Your message with Joker was on MONDAY night setting up your game on TUESDAY. Since today is Wednesday there is no way there has been 36 hours of inactivity, and I never received any messages about playing.

If that's what you think then so be it. Remember, this was a league you joined with 5 weeks left in the regular season. I'm not happy about this shit either. I WILL not take anyone thinking I did this to screw anyone over. Do what you gotta do though.

RiBBz22

If somehow your messages on PSN are not actually sending during the playoffs which makes you think you need to sim the rest of the season, then why would you not put a message on here that we need to play or you are going to sim it immediately. I was the most active owner in the league so you obviously didn't try very hard to get our game in. Just man up and play next time. Even if you get bodied, maybe you can learn something and get better for next season.

Spletty

Grandmaster
If somehow your messages on PSN are not actually sending during the playoffs which makes you think you need to sim the rest of the season, then why would you not put a message on here that we need to play or you are going to sim it immediately. I was the most active owner in the league so you obviously didn't try very hard to get our game in. Just man up and play next time. Even if you get bodied, maybe you can learn something and get better for next season.
I'm not arguing about this. You got after me constantly when the league was inactive and I'm not saying it was only you that I was waiting on. Ravens guy got simmed twice, texans guy got simmed twice, everyone is equal here. I'm not gonna argue as we've never had tension but I'm not gonna let you accuse me of being scared.

RiBBz22

I'm not arguing about this. You got after me constantly when the league was inactive and I'm not saying it was only you that I was waiting on. Ravens guy got simmed twice, texans guy got simmed twice, everyone is equal here. I'm not gonna argue as we've never had tension but I'm not gonna let you accuse me of being scared.
Let's just be real dude, you never messaged me you just simmed it. The playoffs are a little different than the regular season. Why did you message Joker on here that you had a game, and never put anything for ours on here? It doesn't matter anymore because I am not going to waste any more of my time in your league. Let's just leave it at that, and anyone who want's to continue playing in that BS can go ahead and do it. I just like my leagues well-ran and FAIR.

I obviously chose the wrong league.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Let's just be real dude, you never messaged me you just simmed it. The playoffs are a little different than the regular season. Why did you message Joker on here that you had a game, and never put anything for ours on here? It doesn't matter anymore because I am not going to waste any more of my time in your league. Let's just leave it at that, and anyone who want's to continue playing in that BS can go ahead and do it. I just like my leagues well-ran and FAIR.

I obviously chose the wrong league.
Okay then.