What's new

Madden 13 Community Career [PSN]

Spletty

Grandmaster
Anyone here play the new madden? Me and an old friend have an online franchise mode going. It's disappointing there isn't a fantasy draft... But I'm looking to get all the teams filled. So far its just this:

Vikings-Spletty91
Texans-My old roommate
Eagles - RiBBz22
Falcons - Joker8417

Make sure you add me on my other psn which is Spletty91

And thank god TYM is back amirite?

Spletty

Grandmaster
I would love to get in on this, but I haven't been able to get my copy of the game yet, I will have to pick it up today after work if I can.
the good thing is you can join at any time. We're in week 9 I think but anyone can join whenever. Just add my other id when you get it and I'll send an invite :)

Spletty

Grandmaster
I will play as the Eagles. Give me an invite RiBBz22 on PSN
alright I will for sure when I get home from work :)

Quick heads up to all that join, we play on all pro, 6 minute quarters with accel game clock. I, for one, super sim defense when im playing the computer. I'm gonna probably have to impose a day a game rule so we keep the franchise going smoothly.
Bart Scott-"can't wait."

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Quick heads up to all that join, we play on all pro, 6 minute quarters with accel game clock. I, for one, super sim defense when im playing the computer. I'm gonna probably have to impose a day a game rule so we keep the franchise going smoothly.
Bart Scott-"can't wait."
I hear ya, I am working too so I will join when I get outta here. I am pretty active so I wouldn't worry about things dragging on my end if it is just 1 game a day. I run a NCAA 13 league and I am pretty much a nazi about it. I haven't played Madden in probably 4 years and I actually like this version so I am trying to get back into it.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I hear ya, I am working too so I will join when I get outta here. I am pretty active so I wouldn't worry about things dragging on my end if it is just 1 game a day. I run a NCAA 13 league and I am pretty much a nazi about it. I haven't played Madden in probably 4 years and I actually like this version so I am trying to get back into it.
I hope we can play more than one a day but I can see it getting out of hand with inactive people lol with only a few so far I won't worry. Until I'm waiting 3 days to advance the week lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Bart Scott-"can't wait."
I will probably go ahead and add you on PSN today and I will probably have my copy of Madden today (going to trade in NCAA, I'm not feeling it as much as I thought I would).

Spletty

Grandmaster
I will probably go ahead and add you on PSN today and I will probably have my copy of Madden today (going to trade in NCAA, I'm not feeling it as much as I thought I would).
alright care to reserve your team? I'd avoid the NFC north as I'm tearing that ass up lol

RiBBz22

I wish I could play multiple games and might be able to sometimes, but I probably don't have the time to commit to it every single day. Have you guys been making trades or anything? I am not sure how the career mode even works yet as I have been waiting for the roster update and just playing online. Are there rules for trades, etc? If someone has poached any of my Eagles players I will flip!

RiBBz22

Ya, NCAA 13 sucks if you are not in an Online Dynasty. It is pretty much the same as last year with a few pretty good tweaks. Online Dynasty does make the game Godlike though.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I wish I could play multiple games and might be able to sometimes, but I probably don't have the time to commit to it every single day. Have you guys been making trades or anything? I am not sure how the career mode even works yet as I have been waiting for the roster update and just playing online. Are there rules for trades, etc? If someone has poached any of my Eagles players I will flip!
I haven't traded yet, the computer is stingy as hell. Otherwise there aren't rules for trading but we are past the trade deadline. As far as I know there haven't been any blockbuster deals.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
alright care to reserve your team? I'd avoid the NFC north as I'm tearing that ass up lol
Haha, well it's a good thing I play the Falcons. I would like to go ahead and reserve them. :) Man I hope Madden makes MLG, that'll be my shit.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ya, NCAA 13 sucks if you are not in an Online Dynasty. It is pretty much the same as last year with a few pretty good tweaks. Online Dynasty does make the game Godlike though.
Yeah they didn't really add anything cool, I like that they made it waaaaay harder to move up on the depth chart and stay there in career mode, and I like the whole playing with previous heisman winners deal, but other than that it's the same. It's not worth picking up for those two features.

RiBBz22

Yeah they didn't really add anything cool, I like that they made it waaaaay harder to move up on the depth chart and stay there in career mode, and I like the whole playing with previous heisman winners deal, but other than that it's the same. It's not worth picking up for those two features.
Ya, I only do dynasty so I really like how they changed recruiting around this year, and the gameplay tweaks. Being able to scout players to find their real ratings to get Gems or Busts is pretty sweet.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I might pick it up for PS3. I'd be renting it through Gamefly, if anything, and I would have to ship back my 360 copy first.

So it would probably be something like two weeks before I'd have a PS3 copy, if I started that process today.

RiBBz22

If it comes down to having to play in Atlanta on turf might be an OK consolation prize instead of BS weather in Philly.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Quick update, eagles and falcons are both 5-3, which is where everyone else in the league is except me. I'm 9-1 and Adolf Ziegler is 5-3. Falcons are 2nd in division and eagles are first. Every team is basically the same overall except me and a few of the really shitty teams lol

Spletty

Grandmaster
Quick update 2: Michael turner is injured but it's only until next week, lucky break falcons

Kyle kosier of the eagles is out for 24 weeks, no big loss. 76 overall right guard. Could probably find better in free agency.