What's new

Madden 13 Community Career [PSN]

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I honestly don't mind sticking with the one we are in as long as we can start getting it moving! Why do you want to start over so bad?

Spletty

Grandmaster
I honestly don't mind sticking with the one we are in as long as we can start getting it moving! Why do you want to start over so bad?
well the buddy isn't gonna be able to play much, ad I'm waiting on one more to join, and I kinda wanna be a player lol

RiBBz22

I just actually started one yesterday with the same dude who is the Ravens in the one we are in now. If you want to join mine I can send you an invite. It is coaches only though because if I had to play someone who was playing as a player I think the game would be pretty ugly and your player would be out for the year if that is all I really had to focus on all game lolz.

It is already in week 4 I think so it wouldn't be starting completely fresh, but like I said if you want to join and can play at least a game a day I will shoot you an invite.

Spletty

Grandmaster
So I guess he played his game lol sorry it took so long. Idk what the reason was but he should be able to play more now

Spletty

Grandmaster
I'm gonna start enforcing a game at least every two days starting right now. Sorry If your game gets simmed but you're all doing fine in your divisions regardless. :)

Spletty

Grandmaster
Can right now if you want, otherwise Itl be late tonight or tomorrow afternoon

Retardedit: that was a text for my roommate... Embarrassing

Spletty

Grandmaster
Joker8417
RiBBz22
Odin_Ragnorak
I'm gonna start a new league. Because of.... Wait for it,., fantasy draft is now available!!!!!!! Tell your friends, anyone who wants to join. I need to set a date for the draft because we all need to be present. Hit me up dudes I'm pumped!

RiBBz22

I am game, I will let the Ravens dude know. I think we should still keep doing this one though too.

Spletty

Grandmaster
how about early saturday morning eastern time? like 9AM?
it'd work for me. In gonna make the league today but I won't start it until everyones present. Itl get teams picked as whatnot. I'll talk I my buddy and see when works best for him

RiBBz22

it'd work for me. In gonna make the league today but I won't start it until everyones present. Itl get teams picked as whatnot. I'll talk I my buddy and see when works best for him
I think you may actually be able to pause the draft whenever you want. The dude that is playing the Ravens and I have our own league and I just beat his ass in the Super Bowl last night. We did the regular draft and I had the option to pause it. Maybe you can set it up, randomize the order if it is an option, and see if you can pause at user picks.

Does everyone have facebook? Maybe we can make a message thread on there? My friend Casey doesn't have a TYM acct

Spletty

Grandmaster
Joker8417
RiBBz22
Odin_Ragnorak
It's set, we're doing it at 8 am central time tomorrow (9 eastern). I will be the browns, my buddy is the texans. If we can keep it even between afc and NFC I'd be happy. I'm going to make the league this afternoon but I won't start the draft until 8 am. <3 you all lol