What's new

Madden 13 Community Career [PSN]

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I will be the Eagles since I have never played as another team ever in a Madden game. I am that die hard lolz. My friend can't do tomorrow because he is going to be out of town, so I guess he will just have to suck it up and pick a team that is left.

RiBBz22

Joker8417
RiBBz22
Odin_Ragnorak
It's set, we're doing it at 8 am central time tomorrow (9 eastern). I will be the browns, my buddy is the texans. If we can keep it even between afc and NFC I'd be happy. I'm going to make the league this afternoon but I won't start the draft until 8 am. <3 you all lol
Make sure you pause the draft when it is time for people to pick. We can do a chat room or something on PSN so we have a collective area. Timer between rounds is defaulted to 45 seconds I think, so that could be a huge issue since I think the commish is the one who controls whether or not the draft is paused.

RiBBz22

everyone can just pick a team after the draft, there will be a ton of good ones

RiBBz22

RiBBz22 Spletty

I'm sorry guys I hope I didnt hold anything up, I was up very late last night helping my friends band move equipment.
ya there is a ton of good teams. I got screwed in the 2nd round when I tried to take patrick peterson and it took Sproles instead...so if you want him he is on the trading block for just about anything decent!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ya there is a ton of good teams. I got screwed in the 2nd round when I tried to take patrick peterson and it took Sproles instead...so if you want him he is on the trading block for just about anything decent!
Ok cool I'll take a look at what i have later today. See if i could use him :)

RiBBz22

So eagles would u be willing to trade away RGIII. I'm the skins... take a look at my roster and see if u want something
I actually took him as my first round pick before people ranked in the high 90's because I wanted him so bad, lol! He is untouchable. Don't worry though, if you were trying to get him from the CPU you wouldn't either. I tried to trade for him for 3 hours and still got rejected when I offered up Mike Vick, the 3rd pick in the draft and a late first rounder.

RiBBz22

Ok cool I'll take a look at what i have later today. See if i could use him :)
I really would like a stud free safety and a backup halfway decent running back. Maybe we can do a 2 for 2 deal so we still have depth at our positions.

RiBBz22

No worries, I should be home around 5ish eastern time so that should work. I am going to the gym at some point tonight so if you aren't on around that time I will just head there and we can play a little later tonight.

Spletty

Grandmaster
As far as I k ow if everyone played it should have auto advanced to week 2, I believe everyone marked the week as ready last I checked. I'll look again in a couple hours and force advance if I have to.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
As far as I k ow if everyone played it should have auto advanced to week 2, I believe everyone marked the week as ready last I checked. I'll look again in a couple hours and force advance if I have to.
Ok I'm just checking, if it's week 2 I'll play as soon as I get home from work and get my comics today.