What's new

Madden 13 Community Career [PSN]

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Quick update, eagles and falcons are both 5-3, which is where everyone else in the league is except me. I'm 9-1 and Adolf Ziegler is 5-3. Falcons are 2nd in division and eagles are first. Every team is basically the same overall except me and a few of the really shitty teams lol
Maaan...I'm coming for you brah, lol.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Quick update; Drew Brees going to be out for the year after this week 9 game against the Saints. Ha, Kyle Kosier isn't even on the Eagles so I won't shed any tears on that end. How do trades work in this league? Are they allowed? I don't want to sign on and see that Desean Jackson got traded to you for 6 3rd round draft picks and 14 backup punters.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Quick update; Drew Brees going to be out for the year after this week 9 game against the Saints. Ha, Kyle Kosier isn't even on the Eagles so I won't shed any tears on that end. How do trades work in this league? Are they allowed? I don't want to sign on and see that Desean Jackson got traded to you for 6 3rd round draft picks and 14 backup punters.
lol CPU trades are allowed but were past the deadline anyway. I'll check the roster when I get home to make sure you didn't lose anything important, or anything at all for that matter

RiBBz22

lol CPU trades are allowed but were past the deadline anyway. I'll check the roster when I get home to make sure you didn't lose anything important, or anything at all for that matter
Are there any rules so we can't fleece the CPU on the trades? Did you or your buddy make trades during the season?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Are there any rules so we can't fleece the CPU on the trades? Did you or your buddy make trades during the season?
no you can't force CPU to trade and it's pretty hard to get anything out of them. And no we didn't trade at all. My only roster changes were picking up free agents

RiBBz22

I think it was my bye and my roommate played. I'll be home soon and add you to it f you're not in already RiBBz22
I am in there now....I am so pissed you are not able to use custom playbooks in career mode....what the heck is the point of creating one I totally feel like I wasted my time lol.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I am in there now....I am so pissed you are not able to use custom playbooks in career mode....what the heck is the point of creating one I totally feel like I wasted my time lol.
lol I did the same thing!!! I spent like 4 hours on it lol

Spletty

Grandmaster
Make sure after you play your game and are done scouting/trading/practicing you go to advance week and hit ready, that way when the last person is done playing Itl auto advance the week

Joker8417

RiBBz22

I don't mind it either way. We will be on the next season soon and I like it when you get a few rookie classes into the game anyways.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Joker8417
RiBBz22
Hay guize I think we should start a new one, for TYM members and have the rules about game a day and whatnot. Would either of you care to be the commissioner and invite me?