What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

themanDan

The saw is family
He actually does have that move! I would post a screen shot but my shitty laggy iPod won't load it. It was posted on Gamestops MKXL page.
haha, yep, that's the one I was thinking of. It's either that or he's got a fast dashing attack, or both lol. I'm so excited to see what they've got in store for leather; the anticipation is killing me!

Hmm, that's interesting, I'm wondering if he'll have a move where he kinda shoots sparks from his chainsaw from the ground and hits low, like kabal's saw.

Wait, Kabal = saw
Leatherface = chainsaw+Sawyer
Chain'saw'+'Saw'yer= Saw

Leatherface konfirmed Kabal tier?
I'm ready for the Chainsaw Dance Run Cancels and EX Chainsaw Dance Flash Parries.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
This give me faith that when the KP2 drops on the 1st all 7 Kharacters will be playable day one! (Fingers Krossed)

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
How no one cares about a cannibal, serial-killing, chainsaw wielding psychopath is beyond me.

Then again, this is the generation that thinks The Boy and Paranormal Activity is scary.
tha same generation that says all kind off offensive words to u , and if u complain about they wanna sue u or arrest u for life , this word needs an Real Michael Myers , Jason and T-1000 T-3000 to end this circus once for all , im done with this generation.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
tha same generation that says all kind off offensive words to u , and if u complain about they wanna sue u or arrest u for life , this word needs an Real Michael Myers , Jason and T-1000 T-3000 to end this circus once for all , im done with this generation.
Ayyyyyy, that's pretty conclusively immature, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
It's just that Jason already fulfills his role of a wordless violent mean big man, the only difference is that Leatherface yells annoyingly (and we have two DLC characters that yell annoyingly in the form of Predator and Alien already.)
That said, Leatherface is made more horrifying by the fact that he actually crushed so many people's Fujin or Sindel dreams.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
the better put that controller in the hands of someone more compitant that DEREK KIRTZIC. get Sonic in there or sumshit.. and use smoke again this time show some more for the love of god.
You better have bitched like this when they did kombat kasts for previous characters because they did the same thing for most of those characters.

Lokheit

Noob
I think most people dislike of Leatherface (I mean, in addition of being a filthy guest character taking the resources and production time of a real MK character) is that he's just a psycho with a chainsaw.

Jason or Freddy at least had super natural abilities and were almost impossible to take down, Alien and Predator aren't even from earth.

Leatherface is a mentally challenged man manipulated by his own family into a killing spree. Give Jarek or Kobra a chainsaw and they can do anything Leatherface can.

When I saw his reveal attacking Ermac I could only think about how quickly would Ermac destroy him if the trailer really respected each character's abilities.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I think most people dislike of Leatherface (I mean, in addition of being a filthy guest character taking the resources and production time of a real MK character) is that he's just a psycho with a chainsaw.

Jason or Freddy at least had super natural abilities and were almost impossible to take down, Alien and Predator aren't even from earth.

Leatherface is a mentally challenged man manipulated by his own family into a killing spree. Give Jarek or Kobra a chainsaw and they can do anything Leatherface can.

When I saw his reveal attacking Ermac I could only think about how quickly would Ermac destroy him if the trailer really respected each character's abilities.

r too many chars on mk that r only humans man , and an psycho with a chainsaw and huge / heavy weight
can kill other normal humans easily .

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I actually liked TCM, I just dont see the need in having another horror movie character in MK, especially one that hasn't been relevant in how long? (New movie, I know). I would've preferred another MK character. Nrs just need to make their own terrordrome type game to get this guest obsession out the way. But c'est la vie

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
This give me faith that when the KP2 drops on the 1st all 7 Kharacters will be playable day one! (Fingers Krossed)
Didn't they already confirm it?

Since they did say kp2 pack, xl pack and full game mk xl with all dlc and all additions.I'm pretty sure they are going to have the full pack on 1st, even the price of the kp2 is 19.99 dollars.

Yh and look how jason turned out compared to the rest of the cast.