What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'd rather watch a Kombat Kast of a black screen.
Not watching.
Never thought I'd say it, but this will be the first Kombat Kast that I don't watch. No interest whatsoever. I'd rather listen to obese grandmas talk about the good ol days than watch Leatherface's Kast.
Dear Penthouse,

I don't often write letters like this, but I have a confession to make:

I'm allergic to fun.

Sincerely,
Leatherface haters.

:-p

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I think i'm more sad and upset to say, that I'm not really that interested in the Kombat Kast for the first time.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Never knew who tf this guy was until kp2. Paulo called him "kabal with a chainsaw" in mkx. Armor breaking chainsaw broken liu kang style b12 with run cancels confirmed.
I wouldn't be shocked if he had a nomad dash type move.
It's leatherface, running like a complete idiot is like his thing.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Never knew who tf this guy was until kp2. Paulo called him "kabal with a chainsaw" in mkx. Armor breaking chainsaw broken liu kang style b12 with run cancels confirmed.
"Kabal with a chainsaw"... Legit, the first thing that popped into my mind was instant air chainsaw attacks. Like, honest-to-God kamikaze dives, chainsaw-first, from two inches off of the ground.

Will this be a thing? Can this please be a thing?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The haters can suck my chainsaw. I can't fucking wait my body is BEYOND ready. I'm using this fucker in tourneys, I'm using him online, I'm going to dedicate so much time to Mr.Sawyer. You can keep your Tanya's, your Quans, and your Laos. You can keep being salty, but I'm going to be swinging chainsaws around and wearing people's faces. Fellow Sawyer boys, I look forward to sharing tech with you and having some friendly 1v1s.
#Thesawisfamily
#Fanboy

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
The haters can suck my chainsaw. I can't fucking wait my body is BEYOND ready. I'm using this fucker in tourneys, I'm using him online, I'm going to dedicate so much time to Mr.Sawyer. You can keep your Tanya's, your Quans, and your Laos. You can keep being salty, but I'm going to be swinging chainsaws around and wearing people's faces. Fellow Sawyer boys, I look forward to sharing tech with you and having some friendly 1v1s.
#Thesawisfamily
#Fanboy
Indeed , time to Rape some scrubs with chainsaw , lets make grandapa Happy again.

themanDan

The saw is family
Hmm, that's interesting, I'm wondering if he'll have a move where he kinda shoots sparks from his chainsaw from the ground and hits low, like kabal's saw.

Wait, Kabal = saw
Leatherface = chainsaw+Sawyer
Chain'saw'+'Saw'yer= Saw

Leatherface konfirmed Kabal tier?

E

Eldriken

Hmm, that's interesting, I'm wondering if he'll have a move where he kinda shoots sparks from his chainsaw from the ground and hits low, like kabal's saw.

Wait, Kabal = saw
Chain'saw'+'Saw'yer= Saw

Even if he's not Kabal tier, I'll be happy if he's not Jason tier. =P

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
the better put that controller in the hands of someone more compitant that DEREK KIRTZIC. get Sonic in there or sumshit.. and use smoke again this time show some more for the love of god.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

Wait, Kabal = saw
Chain'saw'+'Saw'yer= Saw

He actually does have that move! I would post a screen shot but my shitty laggy iPod won't load it. It was posted on Gamestops MKXL page.