What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Wait, what?
im mad they not showing smoke.... after they had Dkirtsik show him instead of someone with half a brain.... didnt show his fade, didnt show his combos, didnt show his smoke bomb capabilities, his strings, just threw out a couple specials, and some normals, and said thats basically him cuz i can't do anything with him.

can not wait for this... well.. i can not wait for some youtuber to cut out and post the actual stuff we are interested in and cut out all that crap talk show shit with the hosts.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Leather face OP possibilitys to save us (future LFace mains)

- Leather face best Anti Air
- Leather face best Wake Up
- Leather face Best chip damage
- Leather face Best Meter Build

(i hope so) lest make some Flesh mobiles and sexual slaves Leather boys

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Can't wait to see how he plays. Going to be real interesting to see how NRS implements him into the game.
Same. One of the reasons I am a big fan of guest characters is because NRS is one of the most creative developers out there and there is so much creativity that goes into incorporating characters from one universe into another. IMO, balance issues aside, they NAILED Jason and Predator. Fucking nailed them. Can't wait to see how they implement Leatherface.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
Same. One of the reasons I am a big fan of guest characters is because NRS is one of the most creative developers out there and there is so much creativity that goes into incorporating characters from one universe into another. IMO, balance issues aside, they NAILED Jason and Predator. Fucking nailed them. Can't wait to see how they implement Leatherface.
Most definitely. When I first took Jason into the lab last May, I was amazed at how well NRS captured him. From his specials, strings, hell even his sweep looks Jason-esqe.
Pretty much the same with Predator. Very much looking forward to Thursday. Hopefully they go into a little more detail this time, as there isn't much pressure as their was at the ESL finals.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Yeah. Does anyone remember Michael Myers and Predator in COD Ghosts?
omg their so kewl gaiz!!1! :DOGE

On a side note, the times for the kk are wrong.
5 p.m. EST.
4 p.m. CST.
3 p.m. MST.
2 p.m. PST.
10 p.m. GMT. (The Old World, basically)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
If the formula for KP1 applies here as well, then Leatherface is gonna be the trophy wife of the bunch: just there to look good and attract the kiddies, but not much else.

Now Alien... That's the one I'm worried about.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I'm interested to see what he can do.

Putting aside the fact that it's Leatherface, I'm interested to see how a chainsaw wielding character turns out in MKX. If I like what I see, I might end up playing him.