What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
r too many chars on mk that r only humans man , and an psycho with a chainsaw and huge / heavy weight
can kill other normal humans easily .
Those humans have super-human feats, even if they didn't they would still plow through leatherface based on their skill and weapons alone.

E

Eldriken

I don't understand why anyone would be interested in playing a mentally disabled guy with a chainsaw and hammer run around for anything other than comedic effect.

He doesn't even have any special powers or abilities. literally (soap bar in my mouth)
What's there to understand? You like what you like and so does every other person.

Different strokes for different folks.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I've watched the movies and I don't give a fuck about the character outside his own universe. Like Jason, he really doesnt offer anything that is gonna intimidate an actual mortal kombat character.
See that can apply to all guests. To me, Alien doesn't fit AT ALL. He's so awkward looking in MK. I like him and think he is cool, but he does not look like a MK character one bit to me. I really think they should have saved him for KI, beacuse the Alien would fit right in there. He looks like a KI character. BUT-Im not going to get salty he is in the game. Would I have replaced him with somebody else? Yes. But Im not going on Alien threads and complaining like people are doing with LF. Not one single guest deserves to be in this game. Predator? Nope. Alien? Nah. Jason? Oh no. Leatherface? Nadda. But we got them. And as a fan of Leatherface I am going to play him.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I've watched the movies and I don't give a fuck about the character outside his own universe. Like Jason, he really doesnt offer anything that is gonna intimidate an actual mortal kombat character.
See that can apply to all guests. To me, Alien doesn't fit AT ALL. He's so awkward looking in MK. I like him and think he is cool, but he does not look like a MK character one bit to me. I really think they should have saved him for KI, beacuse the Alien would fit right in there. He looks like a KI character. BUT-Im not going to get salty he is in the game. Would I have replaced him with somebody else? Yes. But Im not going on Alien threads and complaining like people are doing with LF. Not one single guest deserves to be in this game. Predator? Nope. Alien? Nah. Jason? Oh no. Leatherface? Nadda. But we got them. And as a fan of Leatherface I am going to play him.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
This is such an entitled mentality. You don't have to be thankful they show us a decently detailed look into the gameplay of characters which they don't have to. But to complain because they don't get someone whos as good as some of us is absolutely ridiculous. God forgive Derek has fun with it even if hes not that good.
entitled how.. its common sense...

he can have fun with it, at work.. and let someone who knows how to use it stream it. but instead shuts up K&M when they want to show us more. im not the only one pointing it out, K&M did as well during the stream.. so basically you are calling out K&M as well for speaking up during the stream?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I don't understand why anyone would be interested in playing a mentally disabled guy with a chainsaw and hammer run around for anything other than comedic effect.

He doesn't even have any special powers or abilities. literally (soap bar in my mouth)
Funny.
Neither does Jacqui.
Whom is a pretty well liked character.
Or Sonya. Who is a classic MK character and fan favorite.
They do use weapons though. Oh yea who else uses weapons? Ummmmm
Oh yea Leatherface.

Kokoko

Somehow
Wow, this hate is real, haha.
Hope, they will show Cyber Sub tomorrow too. And some new skins of course.

trust me i did.. on their twitter. to them they just laugh about it. they think its funny how bad DK is.
So, bitched them on twitter and now you're saying "show me / give me something"? Great idea. You increase your chances very well.

Last edited:

Lo0py

Noob
He is in no way replacing Kabal. Leatherface doesn't dash, shoot energy balls, use hookswords, or wear a respirator. There is no replacing Kabal's play style.

Also, it's pretty much assured that Kabal will be back, whereas this is almost guaranteed to be Leatherface's one and only appearance in an MK game. Kabal will be fine.
Why do you think he'll be back? I'm almost certain there will be no "story pack" or KP3. And if there is, there is probably going to be 4 guest characters for all i know.

If you don't see any connection between leatherface being a gory psychopath killer in a game which also involves gore. Killing and more violence then you really need to be a bit more open minded and understanding.

Funny.
Neither does Jacqui.
Whom is a pretty well liked character.
Or Sonya. Who is a classic MK character and fan favorite.
They do use weapons though. Oh yea who else uses weapons? Ummmmm
Oh yea Leatherface.
You got me, uppercutting people 20 feet up in the air and hitting the ground so hard you can make people fly
isn't special at all. I swear I've seen Leatherface shoot pink projectiles out of his hands and divekick somebody
from 40 feet away. Leatherface gets his weapons from Home Depot just like Jacqui and Sonya am I right?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You got me, uppercutting people 20 feet up in the air and hitting the ground so hard you can make people fly
isn't special at all. I swear I've seen Leatherface shoot pink projectiles out of his hands and divekick somebody
from 40 feet away. Leatherface gets his weapons from Home Depot just like Jacqui and Sonya am I right?
Lmfaooooo

BTW yes. Leatherface should be ass tier because he got nothing but an old chainsaw and a little hammer.
How do you even compare that with Edenian princess throwing pink magic sais, teleporting, cutting fans and glaives? Or with ice/fire maniacs?
Cry... prepare to get all your tiny fairy fighters ripped and torn up for a new mask of Leatherfaces collection.