What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Must finish with an x-Ray, opponent must be dead (no life left) by the second hit of the X-ray and you have to hold down by the second hit of the X-ray.

Works across all 3 variations.
Did that a 100 times, doesn't seem to work, there must be something else at hand.

stosn

Noob
I just got some tests - if you doing naked x-ray - brutality dont come out. But. if i do it in combo - it work. You can replace bf4 on xray and enjoy it :)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I just got some tests - if you doing naked x-ray - brutality dont come out. But. if i do it in combo - it work. You can replace bf4 on xray and enjoy it :)
Yeah after playing around It hits consistently after using up rocket in a combo and ending it with an x-ray.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Oh come on now. That's just inexcusable. Although there isn't much reason to do that move into the corner, so I wouldn't put much stock in it. It's just one of those situations where it's like "this should not be malfunctioning like this, so please fix it".

At least that guy in the background seems to be hype about it. 'Must be a Mileena fan.

Here's some matches from a recent FT20 I had with InsaneKhent's Full-Auto Jacqui. I ended up winning the set 20-17, but it was close and I tried to pick the best fights to showcase.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Here's some matches from a recent FT20 I had with InsaneKhent's Full-Auto Jacqui. I ended up winning the set 20-17, but it was close and I tried to pick the best fights to showcase.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Thanks for posting but omg they looked laggy :/

Edit: were they even online?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Laggy how? These were offline...
Just like the Jacqui player seems to be slowed down; not ducking sais on reaction, not properly blocking strings, d3, d3, d4; those are usually things you see if online Jacqui because she's so much harder to use effectively online. I dunno, I inly watched the first video.

I did like how you would trip guard with Tele though, that was sick.

cashthesehands

monster masher
Hold up, I saw her firing off a projectile in that opening clip. Wtf Jacqui! Just sandbagging in High Tech over here:DOGE
And that looked like a quick projectile too! I guess in the heat of a match she forgets how to fire. Just like in every non-full-auto variation, she forgets how to aim her arm into the air.

#buffjacqui #whereisbabygirlsantiair

Last edited: