What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Nice set, you played badly, no offense.
That was my first time playing against any Kenshi, much less the Kenshi. Had to experiment during the set to try to figure out new strategies, since my footsie game was getting totally blown up. Was also having some weird input errors, like when I failed 3 different times to get any input to come out after a successful neutral-JP (which was supposed to be up-rocket), which isn't something I've ever had happen, even in laggy matches. I definitely didn't play great, but there were a lot of factors at play, not the least of which was @Pig Of The Hut's amazing skill.

@AK Black Preon can attest to my Jacqui skills! :rolleyes:

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
@karaokelove

Thanks for sharing that set, I was looking into this matchup specifically thinking it would be quite easy for her if she could stay at the right range. Seems like guns can punish most of Kenshi's specials and are relatively safe to keep him locked down with a life lead. Once you know the matchup better I think she would be pretty damn beast in it but it also obviously depends on the player/s.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Found this on youtube. Not taking credit for it or anything. Just found it :p

60% METERLESS corner combo with High Tech

Found this on youtube. Not taking credit for it or anything. Just found it :p

60% METERLESS corner combo with High Tech
This new tech in High tech is making me change my mind on High tech being really bad. I think High tech may be pretty good after all. Still seems as if it takes alot of work to master.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Here's a bit better showing of my first match against Mileena, along with my (not first) matches against Sonya, Kotal, and Kitana:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That was my first time playing against any Kenshi, much less the Kenshi. Had to experiment during the set to try to figure out new strategies, since my footsie game was getting totally blown up. Was also having some weird input errors, like when I failed 3 different times to get any input to come out after a successful neutral-JP (which was supposed to be up-rocket), which isn't something I've ever had happen, even in laggy matches. I definitely didn't play great, but there were a lot of factors at play, not the least of which was @Pig Of The Hut's amazing skill.

@AK Black Preon can attest to my Jacqui skills! :rolleyes:
I'm more upset that you actually defended yourself with this comment.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You played well against one of the best NRS players ever. Your only response to that message should've been "lol". I'm upset that you actually defended yourself! Lol
Yeah, but I'd been feeling kind of shitty about my performance. That defense was more for myself than in response to that unnecessarily rude comment. I've also gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong with the neutral jump punches. That same shit happend several times today. I
Must be doing them too early or something.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yeah, but I'd been feeling kind of shitty about my performance. That defense was more for myself than in response to that unnecessarily rude comment. I've also gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong with the neutral jump punches. That same shit happend several times today. I
I know how you feel though. I felt the same a couple of times in some MUs. Im trying to get my consistency down which is why I'm only playing two characters now.

I have no idea but it happens to me too though. Her air punches in general feel so wonky and I don't know why.

My comment was not meant as an insult. I saw your video and you didn't play well.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
What do you think NRS should give Jacqui in return if NRS nerf her gun?
I don't know if she really needs anything in return. Maybe buff her projectile absorb. Right now it's entirely useless. Same with her weird ground pound move.

I don't know if she really needs anything in return. Maybe buff her projectile absorb. Right now it's entirely useless. Same with her weird ground pound move.
Her projectile absorb aint bad. It helps me side and wait at a range till I feel its the right time to go in