What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Her projectile absorb aint bad. It helps me side and wait at a range till I feel its the right time to go in
That's true, but it can't really be done on reaction; it must be done preemptively. This means if you guess wrong, using this move that in no way will help you actually win the match, you're opponent can punish you pretty hard.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It would be great if they buffed her projectile absorb to setup faster.
It just needs to give her some sort of advantage. Right now all it does is basically keep her even with her opponent; that's kind of shitty for a move that must be used preemptively.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I wonder what the best way to get in with HT Jacqui would for offense. Maybe low pokes and cancelling into df2?
I don't know if she really needs anything in return. Maybe buff her projectile absorb. Right now it's entirely useless. Same with her weird ground pound move.
Ground pound is quite useful for me, especially in HT because it is unblockable 13% OTG damage, meterless.

I wonder what the best way to get in with HT Jacqui would for offense. Maybe low pokes and cancelling into df2?

Ground pound is quite useful for me, especially in HT because it is unblockable 13% OTG damage, meterless.
From the tech i have seen High tech looks ok, but i only play full auto. I don't know, i hope people can make High tech great.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Check out the QBRC tactic with high tech. Could be very useful. also, she has a 60% meter less corner combo. It's in the video thread.

That's true, but it can't really be done on reaction; it must be done preemptively. This means if you guess wrong, using this move that in no way will help you actually win the match, you're opponent can punish you pretty hard.
Yea this is true but it is very active and once used out of jump range you are more or less safe. But it could have some start up frames shaved off

Check out the QBRC tactic with high tech. Could be very useful. also, she has a 60% meter less corner combo. It's in the video thread.
Yea, i saw all that great tech in high tech, but can it be used in a real match at a high level? I can't answer that. Only a high tech master can. It doesn't seem like high tech have anyone that mastered high tech yet.

Yea, i saw all that great tech in high tech, but can it be used in a real match at a high level? I can't answer that. Only a high tech master can. It doesn't seem like high tech have anyone that mastered high tech yet.
The game just came out it will be viable to an extent. Probably starting off b33 or frame trap 121. Will probably wine down to about 50% I think

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Here are some of my matches against a solid Ermac. Unfortunately the sound desynched badly after the last match in this video, so I didn't include our whole set, but I was starting to get pretty drunk anyway...
My favorite match starts at 5:23.

Last edited:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Here's my long set with @RunwayMafia's D'Vorah. Ended up being very evenly matched. I've started trying to incorporate more Air Ground Pounds into my game, and I think I did a pretty good job of using them effectively in this set.
Very good set and awesome Jacqui! You were my first Jacqui and I really enjoyed playing you. Took me a while to figure out her game, can't wait to see your progression with Miss Briggs.

I like her. ;)

Here are some of my matches against a solid Ermac. Unfortunately the sound desynched badly after the last match in this video, so I didn't include our whole set, but I was starting to get pretty drunk anyway...
My favorite match starts at 5:23.
I see you sippin in the vid LOL

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was finally able to record a set against m2dave. This was my 2nd time fighting his Cyber Kano, but my first time dealing with his Summoner Quan, which was absolutely the most insane thing I've gone up against so far in this game. I finally started to figure out the Quan matchup when he switched to Kano, and I finally started to figure out the Kano matchup when he quit...

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I was finally able to record a set against m2dave. This was my 2nd time fighting his Cyber Kano, but my first time dealing with his Summoner Quan, which was absolutely the most insane thing I've gone up against so far in this game. I finally started to figure out the Quan matchup when he switched to Kano, and I finally started to figure out the Kano matchup when he quit...

I can't watch the video atm but for QC I can imagine that MB bf2 might actually be a decent option. Been using it every once versus semi slow zoning and you should be able to avoid the bat or pillar to get in.

I've struggled vs Kano, I find myself jumping a lot and him punishing me with ball as soon as I get close enough to do anything. Ground pound cancels have proven quite effective once you're in range though cause they'll often respect it and you get a mixup as you land (grab or 1212 are my go to due to start up speed).

Where can i find some pro player playing her full auto variation i stardet to like her,but cant actually find some matches?