What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Raven related question. In your Avatar pic Raven is wearing a white hood. How did she come to wear that? If it's her evil costume then I think the middle pic might actually lean more toward Raven... just a thought, but I still somehow doubt either of them are Raven.
Nah, if she was evil she'd have a red outfit. If she had her white garb it would be an alternate, which I doubt they'd show in that picture.

Raven related question. In your Avatar pic Raven is wearing a white hood. How did she come to wear that? If it's her evil costume then I think the middle pic might actually lean more toward Raven... just a thought, but I still somehow doubt either of them are Raven.
White robe Raven is actually her purest self at her most powerful...in the tv show anyways. I don't think that is a thing in the comics.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
We don't know the story guys. Superman is technically evil. They could do whatever they want with Raven, default costume or not.
Yeah, but they still go on about how they're trying to stay true to the characters and all that. She should be blue, and she is from the looks of that first screenshot. And Superman isn't really evil.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Top right really looks like Raven, but man I hope she isn't a villain, or she at least switches sides later on. Absolutely no idea who the middle one is, it does kinda look like Killer Frost but I find it hard to believe she would make it. Doesn't look like Circe at all to me.
raven isnt a villain she's in the watchtower at the beginning of the story fighting lex, she may switch sides or something but she at least starts off good so that probably isnt her up there

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If Raven is in, I hope to see a modified New 52 costume. :3
I agree, that'd be a pretty good alt. A lot more differentiation than just about any other Raven alt one might suggest.

AndI'd keep the mask, too. Makes me think of Berserk. And grimdark Gatchaman.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'm still not convinced about Raven or Killer Frost.

If that's Raven in the top right, she's got some serious man-chin going on. Also, the middle female looks to be wearing a hood, and correct me if I'm wrong, but unless it's an NRS redesign thing, I don't think KF wears one. I'd like to see KF and Raven, but I don't think that's them.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Assuming everyone in the pic is a villain, I would guess Circe, Killer Frost, or Silver Banshee (a stretch).
Well she does look like a creepy skeleton lady, I was going to guess her before, but figured it wasn't her because of the hood.

New 52 Raven IS a villain.
Yes, and New 52 Superman went after Wonder Woman instead of mere mortal Lois Lane. That's obviously NOT what's happening in this story. Just because the characters are armored like the New 52 doesn't mean the story is based off of the New 52.

Amazon

Noob
I don't think it's Circe in the middle, but I hope and pray it is, she would be an unexpected addition and a welcome one at that, Circe is an awesome WW villain, she ahs the potential to be so much more sinister and conniving than Ares, a bit like shang tsung, always working in the shadows and betraying everyone to her own ends.

I would also be happy with both raven and killer frost. :-D

zfallonz

Noob
New 52 Raven IS a villain.
I do not think she is a villain at this point given the newest issue of Teen Titans that came out. It seems that, though she was betrayed by The Phantom Stranger and handed over to Trigon, I think she's just going with the flow as of right now until she can escape.

Raven1.pngRaven2.png