What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It's like the idiot fanboys don't want to give up hope that it's Raven. And let's ignore that fact that her skin is orange in the comic and the two woman in the pic are Pale/Blueish.

Seriously people should just stick to the Killer Frost/Circe speculation.
No less idiotic than saying Killer Frost or Circe will be in based on a fuzzy blown-up image. Raven is probably playable since we actually have a screenshot of her, y'know?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
You Raven fans should be praying to god that the upper right isn't Raven.

I hope they show Raven sooner then later though, I don't like her, but I really want to know why she is red in the comic, and pale in the game. If its going to be an alt costume, or she turns red as power up, or what.

Goku

Noob
Well guys, Killer Frost will be the "freeze" character in Injustice, she was revealed at the PAX Stream today while flipping through the Star Lab Missions. I guess she is the one who was throwing Ice at Flash in the reveal trailer :)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Since this thread got resurrected, I'm just gonna sit here and chortle to myself as I read the title.

Dead on.