What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ever since Friday when the Injustice: Gods Among Us in game achievements were reportedly leaked, many began to dissect a particular achievement called "Ultimate Battler", an achievement won when completing Battle Mode. The image was not very clear, but when we got our hands on a colored version of this achievement many began to open their eyes to two new characters, Raven and Killer Frost. While we cannot confirm that the characters seen in the achievement are these two characters, once you have a look at these images as well as JaeRoar's video... you might be a believer.

achieve.png

ach1.jpg

Images credit: Ultima78 & Paradoxxs

Attachments

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i don't think either of them look like killer frost tbh.

Raven looks possible in either or, I'm not sure about Circe.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This is a news-thread thing. Primarily serving to get this speculation out to people not on the forums, I'd suppose.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Probably Raven, i think there was another image where lex and some others characters were leaked and revealed to be playable with the exception of Raven, its around TYM but i can't recall which thread.

Btw it was a preview of IGN or something.

zfallonz

Noob
As much as I'd like Raven to be confirmed, just for the sake of people asking and speculating over her so much, I don't think that's her. Killer Frost in the center is possible. I think top right is probably Ares, though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Center is no doubt Killer Frost and Circe, thought possibly Raven if that's a hoody but doesn't look like her...and she's not a villian.

Trying for find out who's the left side high, looks like Goro lol but can't tell.

Center is no doubt Killer Frost and Circe, thought possibly Raven if that's a hoody but doesn't look like her...and she's not a villian.

Trying for find out who's the left side high, looks like Goro lol but can't tell.
That's Lex Luthor. That picture is HILARIOUSLY oversaturated.

Smaller, but better colors.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Top right really looks like Raven, but man I hope she isn't a villain, or she at least switches sides later on. Absolutely no idea who the middle one is, it does kinda look like Killer Frost but I find it hard to believe she would make it. Doesn't look like Circe at all to me.

The only person I can come up with having white hood is LucyLane"Superwoman" and according to DC wikia is evil http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lucy_Lane_(New_Earth) or Ravager since she have white hair other then that I have no clue..

Edit: Was reading more into lucy lane and she kinda make sense Superman kills her sister and now she want to kill superman for revenge for killing her sister.

trufenix

bye felicia
Someone should just photoshop the ed brows onto randy in that ridiculous spooge shot. You guys are absolutely ridiculous.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Top right really looks like Raven, but man I hope she isn't a villain, or she at least switches sides later on. Absolutely no idea who the middle one is, it does kinda look like Killer Frost but I find it hard to believe she would make it. Doesn't look like Circe at all to me.

Raven related question. In your Avatar pic Raven is wearing a white hood. How did she come to wear that? If it's her evil costume then I think the middle pic might actually lean more toward Raven... just a thought, but I still somehow doubt either of them are Raven.