What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I'd be fine with Circe... but if we don't have Killer Frost, then we have Captain Cold which is awesome... Unless that announcement trailer is wrong and there is no ice character ;_;
It could have been Aquaman splashing Flash with water, but the CGI made it looked liked it was ice :O

Reactions: RYX

ShowboatingPenguin

It clearly shows an icicle like formation scratching the Flash in the cheekbone (see my avatar)... that is not water.
Well if it is, I doubt Killer Frost can make an Ice Beam, Since Captain Cold has a gun that shoots one (Unless someone proves me wrong).

axeman87

Noob
I think the one in the middle is wearing a hood. Doesn't look like Killer Frost with big wavy hair.

I just dont know about the top right. Looks like Raven maybe, but the face and hood look very different.

It clearly shows an icicle like formation scratching the Flash in the cheekbone (see my avatar)... that is not water.
ICICLE. Not a beam. I don't pretend to know too much about Captain Cold, but I believe he has a freeze gun similar to Mr. Freeze. That looks more like a big hunk of ice being thrown at Flash. And as someone else pointed out, no one else in that CGI bit was fighting their direct rival aside from Superman.

ShowboatingPenguin

ICICLE. Not a beam. I don't pretend to know too much about Captain Cold, but I believe he has a freeze gun similar to Mr. Freeze. That looks more like a big hunk of ice being thrown at Flash. And as someone else pointed out, no one else in that CGI bit was fighting their direct rival aside from Superman.
The first 6 fighters were revealed in that trailer. You think they would reveal Batman fighting Joker or Bane?

Amazon

Noob
Okay, guys, if it's Circe....her win pose HAS to be her turning the opponent into some sort of animal.

No exceptions or excuses.
^ hahah that would be awesome! I can almost imagine her super being different for women and men, for women opponents she would turn them into something hideous and pummel them with magic blasts....for men, she would zombify them, turn them into an animal and then have them grovel at her feet before dispatching them with some sorcerous blast!

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Well if it is, I doubt Killer Frost can make an Ice Beam, Since Captain Cold has a gun that shoots one (Unless someone proves me wrong).
It looked like a giant icicle to me, and KF has been shown to do create beams of ice and ice daggers among other things so I'd think that would be inside her power range

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Sub Zero is the guy shooting the ice at Flash in the trailer. If Scorpion can be in an MLB Slugfest game then Subzero can be in Injustice.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Sub Zero is the guy shooting the ice at Flash in the trailer. If Scorpion can be in an MLB Slugfest game then Subzero can be in Injustice.
The only MK character making an appearance in Injustice is

Frost

I could be wrong, maybe wishful thinking on hooded Circe, but the center figure is looking hooded. Look at how Shazam's hood drapes, it is sort of similar if that is the look of Injustice hoods.

trufenix

bye felicia
the game is like 55/45 villains right now. The only confirmed characters missing a villain are Aquaman and Flash.