What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

I'd rather see Vixen, just to add another female in.

Plus, I think she would be much more itneresting in a fighting game. She channels the essences of animals without turning into them, and there could be some cool effects of like, an energy kind of overlay for whatever animal she was choosing.

Power of gorilla, strength, cheeta speed, whatever...
Spit venom like a cobra, fly like a bird, breathe underwater like a fish. The possibilities are endless and easier to do than beast boy. Besides, he's dead anyway.

E

Eldriken

Red Lanterns typically don't use constructs. It takes a special RL to do so and Atrocitus isn't one of them. Red Lanterns are basically ferocious bruisers, and they also spit volatile fire blood from their mouths which is basically their main form of attack. They literally spew hatred and rage everywhere.
I thought Atrocitus was able to make some Constructs after having seen some Green Lanterns do it?

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
say word.... ?

Should have been more specific. Red Lanterns CAN make constructs but it is INCREDIBLY difficult. Atrocitus has only made a few constructs, unlike some other Reds who an do it all the time. In fact during the N52 run a lantern appeared who could easily make constructs and Atrocitus wanted to kill him and he would have the entire colors drink his blood so that the entire corps could possess that skill.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I never read much of the Red Lantern comic, but within Green Lantern/Blackest Night/Brightest Day, he never did.
Not conflicting your statement...
...but showing you a different venue.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think (seriously hope...) Black Manta was a Clash sequence, not a Transition sequence.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Although I would love him in, we don't know if Black Manta is in. That very clearly looks like a stage transition. I'm not saying he isn't playable, but I would put him as soft confirmed.