What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I hope they make her shield and sword stance somewhat useful.
Add some cool moves to it.

Like this.

This

And this

Make her shield throw go full screen or give her a sword throw attack.
...or make her what she is supposed to be...

...an up close beat down dispenser.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Who is Doctor Fate? I can't even figure out who this guy is through google. Was he apart of his own comic, was he a hero or villain of a more popular character, or am I just too much of a noob?
Doctor Fate is basically the Doctor Strange of DC Comics and he trained Zatanna

Should have been more specific. Red Lanterns CAN make constructs but it is INCREDIBLY difficult. Atrocitus has only made a few constructs, unlike some other Reds who an do it all the time. In fact during the N52 run a lantern appeared who could easily make constructs and Atrocitus wanted to kill him and he would have the entire colors drink his blood so that the entire corps could possess that skill.
You are mistaken, they wanted to drink his blood to gain the ability, but they didn't want to kill him.

Dex-Starr gained the ability to create constructs by drinking only a few drops of Jankorr's blood. Killing him wasn't necessary part.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
might as well confirm Joker, Harley is in so he is too. she's her own character but having her without him is like having robin or nightwing without batman lol

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
might as well confirm Joker, Harley is in so he is too. she's her own character but having her without him is like having robin or nightwing without batman lol
The "proper" world characters are more than likely not coming back to interfere a second time around so no joker, sorry bud.

Been telling my friend this and its driving him mad because hes a big joker fanboy bitch. Small chance it might even turn out to be true too.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The "proper" world characters are more than likely not coming back to interfere a second time around so no joker, sorry bud.

Been telling my friend this and its driving him mad because hes a big joker fanboy bitch. Small chance it might even turn out to be true too.
that doesnt matter lol there is no chance Joker isnt in this game, same with the Justice League. Id bet Shazam is back and he died in the first game

Noob
You are mistaken, they wanted to drink his blood to gain the ability, but they didn't want to kill him.

Dex-Starr gained the ability to create constructs by drinking only a few drops of Jankorr's blood. Killing him wasn't necessary part.
But lets be serious for a moment, who needs crappy Constructs when you Spit Melting Plasma LOLOL, Red Lanterns FTW

Iv Been pretty busy but has anyone heard anything at all about how Alt costumes will work, cause honestly im kinda worried, the Gear system seems fun and all but an Alt costume is an Alt costume... I would love to get a more Costume/less amored Atrocitus more in lines with the tipical classic costumes... Any word?

trufenix

bye felicia
But lets be serious for a moment, who needs crappy Constructs when you Spit Melting Plasma LOLOL, Red Lanterns FTW

Iv Been pretty busy but has anyone heard anything at all about how Alt costumes will work, cause honestly im kinda worried, the Gear system seems fun and all but an Alt costume is an Alt costume... I would love to get a more Costume/less amored Atrocitus more in lines with the tipical classic costumes... Any word?
Gear are the alternate costumes. You also have a couple color options per character.

trufenix

bye felicia
tsk, already not a fan of that =S, oh well we will see but.... not a fan LOL
It's really no different, actually better IMO. In the older games you unlocked outfits for beating modes or gaining exp with that character. In this one you get at least a couple parts for everybody every single fight. Plus if you like 90% of the costume but hate say the boots, yu're not stuck with them.

I'm assuming if the number really is a thousand per character, even if 90% of those pieces of gear are bullshit aesthetically or gameplay wise thats still a hundred pieces that could be worth using.

I'm just hoping they lety ou do some sort of user controlled pre-sets like MvC3 had for teams. Having to go into that ui anytime you get sick of your outfit is going to suck.

Noob
It's really no different, actually better IMO. In the older games you unlocked outfits for beating modes or gaining exp with that character. In this one you get at least a couple parts for everybody every single fight. Plus if you like 90% of the costume but hate say the boots, yu're not stuck with them.

I'm assuming if the number really is a thousand per character, even if 90% of those pieces of gear are bullshit aesthetically or gameplay wise thats still a hundred pieces that could be worth using.

I'm just hoping they lety ou do some sort of user controlled pre-sets like MvC3 had for teams. Having to go into that ui anytime you get sick of your outfit is going to suck.
I mean i like the gear system in a way sure, and i think it will bring variety, but what i dont like is for instance you have Atrocitus Base body right, and you can add on top of that, but what if you dont like the base body for instance, even if you add on top of that, that base body will still be showing here and there.. thats just my argument here to be honest, but i agree with u sure its fine to maybe swtich out something you dont like and babang you got a new look for a body part you are not fond of, i like that a lot.

Still dotn know how to feel about the power enhancements the pieces of gear offer, but wll see

trufenix

bye felicia
I mean i like the gear system in a way sure, and i think it will bring variety, but what i dont like is for instance you have Atrocitus Base body right, and you can add on top of that, but what if you dont like the base body for instance, even if you add on top of that, that base body will still be showing here and there.. thats just my argument here to be honest, but i agree with u sure its fine to maybe swtich out something you dont like and babang you got a new look for a body part you are not fond of, i like that a lot.

Still dotn know how to feel about the power enhancements the pieces of gear offer, but wll see
I feel you. I'm going on the assumption that 1000 is the number since boon keeps saying, and if that's really the case I don't think you're going to be "stuck" with anything. I don't buy the tag line that every single one of us is going to have completely different looking characters, but we've already seen Aquaman change his spear and supergirl change her eye lasers and the e3 build only seems to have like 10 different items per character in it.

That said, I've played enough video games to know optimal builds are coming. A lot of us are going to be stuck wearing shit we don't like for the sake of just being an effective character.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah, guys there is a very high chance that there will be characters from universes other than the "injustice" universe. Dick Superman killed Joker, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Shazam, Martian Manhunter(if I remember correctly he killed him in the comics), and more that I'm forgetting. Also Dick Grayson is dead. Those characters alone are likely to be in due to popularity.