What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
E3 gameplay shows Black Manta as an interactable.

Plus, the character select screen doesn't have a giant head like his.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
SO Manta appears to not be a character at launch, sad face.

as unhappy many of you will be there's still possible DLC (lol I''m listening to the gameplay showing in the background and Boon literally said 'D' 'L' 'C' right as ai typed it. Manta confirmed)

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I think (seriously hope...) Black Manta was a Clash sequence, not a Transition sequence.
Sorry to disappoint but he's definitely a transition sequence. It was in an IGN video. They talked about his possibility of being a character but at the moment it's only transition.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry to disappoint but he's definitely a transition sequence. It was in an IGN video. They talked about his possibility of being a character but at the moment it's only transition.
Yeah, they showed the full transition. But Martian Manhunter was a background character and Doomsday was an interactable, so there's still hope for Black Manta. I seriously don't know how they can do 28 characters and not include him.

Yeah, they showed the full transition. But Martian Manhunter was a background character and Doomsday was an interactable, so there's still hope for Black Manta. I seriously don't know how they can do 28 characters and not include him.
They do need an Aquaman villian so it's either him or Ocean Master

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I agree. Aquaman needs his main villian. Personally I want Aquamayne, Manta, Aqualad and Mera

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
no surprise that wonder woman is in the entire DCEU JL and Green Arrow have to be playable. hopefully they overhaul GA tho

Tweedy

Noob
Who is Doctor Fate? I can't even figure out who this guy is through google. Was he apart of his own comic, was he a hero or villain of a more popular character, or am I just too much of a noob?

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I hope they make her shield and sword stance somewhat useful.
Add some cool moves to it.

Like this.

This

And this

Make her shield throw go full screen or give her a sword throw attack.