What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Oh, I was hoping the OP wouldn't place WW on the list with the excuse it could be B.Manta or something like that. Just imagine the complaints.

I just want to see the forum burn!

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Spectre could be done similar to gargos in KI
Don't know much about Atrocitus but does he use a ring cus i've just seen him punching people and being up close?
Where the hell is Beast Boy NRS? ;_; plz surprise me with his reveal later plz plz

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Plz give me Vixen....
Get the bitches in real life. Then, video game bitches won't matter. :p

I don't get the idea of wanting one character. I want a roster of great matchups with a few badasses and hopefully one character that I can get down with and play well.

Get the bitches in real life. Then, video game bitches won't matter. :p

I don't get the idea of wanting one character. I want a roster of great matchups with a few badasses and hopefully one character that I can get down with and play well.
I Just really want to see her because she would be so cool.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I'd rather see Vixen, just to add another female in.

Plus, I think she would be much more itneresting in a fighting game. She channels the essences of animals without turning into them, and there could be some cool effects of like, an energy kind of overlay for whatever animal she was choosing.

Power of gorilla, strength, cheeta speed, whatever...
We already have a character with the power of a gorilla thank you, please stop trying to minimize him and his contributions.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Spectre could be done similar to gargos in KI
Don't know much about Atrocitus but does he use a ring cus i've just seen him punching people and being up close?
Where the hell is Beast Boy NRS? ;_; plz surprise me with his reveal later plz plz
Red Lanterns typically don't use constructs. It takes a special RL to do so and Atrocitus isn't one of them. Red Lanterns are basically ferocious bruisers, and they also spit volatile fire blood from their mouths which is basically their main form of attack. They literally spew hatred and rage everywhere.