What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Hopefully a good joker this time around. i might actually get into this one, but last time i hated B2B maybe they can add ablock configuration in menu. if not its ok just that function would lock me in. Nothing will replace mk for me.

has anyone herd of Arrow on this one?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Hopefully a good joker this time around. i might actually get into this one, but last time i hated B2B maybe they can add ablock configuration in menu. if not its ok just that function would lock me in. Nothing will replace mk for me.

has anyone herd of Arrow on this one?
I'm sure he'll be in. Also think we'll be getting Red Arrow/Arsenal since he was teased in the last game. Either as a skin or his own character.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Just wait until we see a really beautiful character model of Red Tornado, only to have the game release, realizing he's just a part of the story. Everyone begs for him to be DLC because people see how badass he can be, but is never made a DLC character.

[Fujin]

This is just a theory on my part, but DC seems to have big plans for Dr. Fate and Blue Beetle in the comics post-Rebirth. And the poll today makes it seem all the likelier.

KCJ506

Noob
can we petition Boon early on to avoid mk guest characters? (or god forbid more WB property characters)
I wouldn't be against this. Putting in MK characters as guests yet again would be just lazy and uninspiring. At least make it with someone that the DC universe has crossed over with in the comics recently. Like He-man and the Masters of the Universe.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Arkham Knight Batman skin is a sure thing. This would be the time for Spawn. They been talking about it forever.

MadeOfMetal

I'm sure he'll be in. Also think we'll be getting Red Arrow/Arsenal since he was teased in the last game. Either as a skin or his own character.
not that im not hype for Injustice 2, its just seems TYM is all about the I2 hype and not the KP3 hype, maybe its cuz the triler for I2 came out, and still nothing on KP3.

on another note: not really sure what all the DC characters are, so i might have to do some digging and educate myself on them, i never really read comics, so i only know of some movies i watched and some games i played.
the normals like:

Xmen which im sure is marvel and not in this game, but imo would be cool, i was a big fan of Gambit and Wolverine. i watched Superman's Batmans (heath ledger as Joker hooked me and i played Joker on IGAU), Green Arrow on netflix and Flash on Netflix. and thats about it with the Comic book movies i watched.

but all in all i am very excited for Injustice 2, its just I am a die hard fan of Mortal Kombat, since the days of sneaking out of the window to go play MK at the Arcades in oakland California when i was young.

MadeOfMetal

Injustice 2 Shirt posted by ESL MK on Twitter:

So we need to confirm Dr. Fate and Harley Quinn.
what is that a trident on the top left? would that be Aqua man? really guys i have no clue about comics, so be nice.

ill take a stab at the shirt: left to right:

Aquaman / Batman maybe? / Captian america?
Superman / Flash / thor or hawk woman?
? / a gun lol / Green Lantern

how many did i get right? and who are they really?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
not that im not hype for Injustice 2, its just seems TYM is all about the I2 hype and not the KP3 hype, maybe its cuz the triler for I2 came out, and still nothing on KP3.

on another note: not really sure what all the DC characters are, so i might have to do some digging and educate myself on them, i never really read comics, so i only know of some movies i watched and some games i played.
the normals like:

Xmen which im sure is marvel and not in this game, but imo would be cool, i was a big fan of Gambit and Wolverine. i watched Superman's Batmans (heath ledger as Joker hooked me and i played Joker on IGAU), Green Arrow on netflix and Flash on Netflix. and thats about it with the Comic book movies i watched.

but all in all i am very excited for Injustice 2, its just I am a die hard fan of Mortal Kombat, since the days of sneaking out of the window to go play MK at the Arcades in oakland California when i was young.
Slim chance KP3 is going to happen bro.

MadeOfMetal

Slim chance KP3 is going to happen bro.
why is that? remember people said before when i said Cyrax and Smoke would be in because of the Modifiers that had Cyrax bombs and Smoke assist. that i thought they might be in KP2 and hella people on here was like it will never happen because they are modifiers. i also think Sindel / Rain and a few more are coming because of the hints in game, the invaisiom boss fights we had. and so on. there are plenty of things there, just from the stuff in the game as of now, i think Rain, Sindel, Fujin and frost will be the 4, but it could be different ones.

i just see alot more reasons why they could release a KP3 than reasons they won't. just because I2 is released doesn't mean they are done with MKXL, in fact they work on games characters 3 years before release. and i think KP3 = more money for them, and its WB we are talking about. and they did say there might be another balance patch or a couple of hotfixs. and there was that post by ED asking a poll on what we want and we chose KP3 over them all. so i hope its coming. and i still think it is.

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
what is that a trident on the top left? would that be Aqua man? really guys i have no clue about comics, so be nice.

ill take a stab at the shirt: left to right:

Aquaman / Batman maybe? / Captian america?
Superman / Flash / thor or hawk woman?
? / a gun lol / Green Lantern

how many did i get right? and who are they really?
Fom left/right to top/bottom:
Aquaman/Batman/Wonder Woman
Superman-girl/Flash/Harley Quinn
Dr. Fate/Captain Cold/Green or Red Lantern

MadeOfMetal

Fom left/right to top/bottom:
Aquaman/Batman/Wonder Woman
Superman-girl/Flash/Harley Quinn
Dr. Fate/Captain Cold/Green or Red Lantern
that sounds cool. and thanks doggie.

i do like Harley Quinn hope there is a Joker, and super girl seems cool as well. i kinda liked all the Armor in the trailer, make them look beast and not Captain americaish, like dorky like most of them normaly look. so i might get into this game. and i want to. i just suck so bad at Back 2 Block games. and really hope they add a button config for Block in this one.

i herd some people said they cant cuz it would be unfair, and i hear that, but if done correctly i disagree or there is a solution for that problem. if they just change to where you can have dif erent button, then holding the RT would be no different than holding back, you would still go slow backwards, so no advantage. and both players could choose it if there was an advantage.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
i just suck so bad at Back 2 Block games. and really hope they add a button config for Block in this one.

i herd some people said they cant cuz it would be unfair, and i hear that, but if done correctly i disagree or there is a solution for that problem. if they just change to where you can have dif erent button, then holding the RT would be no different than holding back, you would still go slow backwards, so no advantage. and both players could choose it if there was an advantage.
This isn't about the block button being implemented correctly, having the block button would prevent crossups from being mixups and nullify the whole point of back to block mechanics. It's going to be back to block like most other fighting games are so you're just going to have to get used to it if you want to play Injustice 2, there's not going to be a config to choose how you block. MK having a block button is the exception that other fighting game players had to get used to.