What's new

IGN releases a 25-minute playthrough of the MKX Story Mode!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Johnny is awesome. Sonya too.

Amazing stuff! I can't wait!

Fujin looks great, he must be playable.

Slymind

Noob
Well you will be pretty sure about a bunch of people if thats all it takes...
No, i'm aware of cameos all over the place, I think Fujin is having not only having a really prominent role so far, but when him and Raiden are being sucked into the amulet, the sound he makes when screaming seems the type of sound he would make in gameplay during a match(NRS often re-uses some sound effects from gameplay to story mode), and i think his model look on par with the others qualitywise, all in all, if i could bet on which character will be the unlockable, i would bet on Fujin, regardless of other appearances and cameos.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
No, i'm aware of cameos all over the place, I think Fujin is having not only having a really prominent role so far, but when him and Raiden are being sucked into the amulet, the sound he makes when screaming seems the type of sound he would make in gameplay during a match(NRS often re-uses some sound effects from gameplay to story mode), and i think his model look on par with the others qualitywise, all in all, if i could bet on which character will be the unlockable, i would bet on Fujin, regardless of other appearances and cameos.
What if thats his only appearance and he has no importance at all any further... And someone else shows up with the same things you stated that is in much more of the story.... And you fight them....

Slymind

Noob
What if thats his only appearance and he has no importance at all any further... And someone else shows up with the same things you stated that is in much more of the story.... And you fight them....
From all the trailers and tidbits released so far that showed part of the story and the characters that most likely will be involved, i see no other better candidate, the game is two weeks away and i have my convictions based on what is known so far, in any moment i said it will be him, this is my own conjecture, based on what i saw, read and believe, time might prove me wrong, till then Fujin is my bet.

Saint Op Omen

From all the trailers and tidbits released so far that showed part of the story and the characters that most likely will be involved, i see no other better candidate, the game is two weeks away and i have my convictions based on what is known so far, in any moment i said it will be him, this is my own conjecture, based on what i saw, read and believe, time might prove me wrong, till then Fujin is my bet.
That's a lot of words for "I guess"....ok then

Saint Op Omen

As someone that has played Nightwolf since the beginning, I feel your pain. His pretty red tomahawks are too detailed for him not to be DLC. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
You would think DLC would be taken from people with detailed models and parts in story mode...
That makes it odd that it does not seems to be the case at all so far...

Slymind

Noob
That's a lot of words for "I guess"....ok then
Well, you are the one that for some reason seemed to be disturbed, since my very first post i said "im confident it's Fujin", which means i do believe it's him while at the same time i never stated that it's 100% him, then you said i would be sure about a bunch of people being in the game(which is false), before even asking why i was confident about Fujin, then i presented my reasons, then you came with a lot of "what ifs" that were based pretty much on nothing, go figure.

Saint Op Omen

Well, you are the one that for some reason seemed to be disturbed, since my very first post i said "im confident it's Fujin", which means i do believe it's him while at the same time i never stated that it's 100% him, then you said i would be sure about a bunch of people being in the game(which is false), before even asking why i was confident about Fujin, then i presented my reasons, then you came with a lot of "what ifs" that were based pretty much on nothing, go figure.
Well without explaining statements that happens...though it was just from his part in the little bit we seen here...in that case my remark would be true... Not "what ifs" or based on nothing...other people are very sure its other people for pretty much the same stuff though so go figure...people see what they want...no biggie..and yes I'm always very disturbed