What's new

IGN releases a 25-minute playthrough of the MKX Story Mode!

He is in imposter so he was probably just stealing it from Raiden there...
Nah! It is red just like all his other powers are red and purple! When the game comes out Watch him do blue Raiden lightning in Impostor variation in the game,come back here and tell me that I was right and red lightning is a thing of his own doing))))):DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Nah! It is red just like all his other powers are red and purple!
But he hates Raiden so he would add his own swag to it just to piss him off...
Maybe he only uses it if he is outnumbered and fights fair in 1v1...or he traded that power in for a scooter..

Saint Op Omen

And Ermac must be hiding there somewhere under a rock, because Shinnok slams Johhny's ass all over the place with dat Force...
Well Kenshi was right there also... Taking a break with Fujin... Eating crackers and whistling...

Well Kenshi was right there also... Taking a break with Fujin... Eating crackers and whistling...
Too bad Shinnok wasn't smart enough to mimic Sonya's Ex Cartwheel, johnny would have to bait that with NJP and that isn't easy to do and you have to expect that which opens up a lot of other options... What I am saying is that would be a better MU against Cage for Shinnok))))

On the other hand he should have just taken Kenshi's Spirit Charge:16Bit

Saint Op Omen

Too bad Shinnok wasn't smart enough to mimic Sonya's Ex Cartwheel, johnny would have to bait that with NJP and that isn't easy to do and you have to expect that which opens up a lot of other options... What I am saying is that would be a better MU against Cage for Shinnok))))

On the other hand he should have just taken Kenshi's Spirit Charge:16Bit
He tryed the thing is that he can't pick what he gets... Its just a random thing... He wanted to get Cage's F3...he just got herpes...

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Let me just start out by saying that I am so weak it's not even funny. Haha. Looks amazing can't wait to get on it myself! Everyone looks so badass. Is it me or does anyone else want "Enenra"? Lol

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Screw it, I'll have to wait to play MKX anyways. *watches*

So I decided to skim. The revised Sindel looks so awesome!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Did I just witness Johnny Cage kicking Scorpion and Sub-Zero's asses simultaneously, slapping aside Smoke, and turning into the Green Lantern against Shinnok before proceeding to make him bow like a bitch?

Holy shit.