What's new

IGAU Patch V1.03 is up!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's not really a teleport per se, more of a full screen homing attack. You can't intentionally not hit them by the looks of things, if they dash forward you end up behind them. If you meter burn the move you suspend them in mid air, so you can combo from that, otherwise it performs knock away on hit, not much damage either.
O wow. That's def not what I expected. Sounds like it might be best served as a MB timed counter. Not sure how I feel about that... I guess time will tell! Thanks for the info.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
O wow. That's def not what I expected. Sounds like it might be best served as a MB timed counter. Not sure how I feel about that... I guess time will tell! Thanks for the info.
It has extremely strong anti-zone potential, especially with MB leading to a free combo string starting from mid-air (maybe b3/f3 as well but haven't tested). It doesn't really work as a closing in option without the MB, unless maybe they are near the corner? I think the knock away is significant.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It has extremely strong anti-zone potential, especially with MB leading to a free combo string starting from mid-air (maybe b3/f3 as well but haven't tested). It doesn't really work as a closing in option without the MB, unless maybe they are near the corner? I think the knock away is significant.
Sounds like if you get a good read on, say DS shooting his gun it's a free combo off the MB version. Damn that does sound pretty beastly. I have to test out her play style or at least see her in real action to say how much the standard version should be used though. From what I'm hearing she sounds like she's gonna be dangerous!!

It seems nrs is reeally trolling this forum because I posted a thread that didn't even get that many responses after I discovered the 2in1 into interCtable bounce glitch with using 1+2 and they patched it lol. They really read tym huh