What's new

IGAU Patch V1.03 is up!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yes they do. Go look at trident scoop
Really? The stuff I looked up, WWs D1 still says its does .50 on the movelist, and it does 2% in game, same with Sinestros DP, says High, but is mid.

Maybe its just the frames I guess, or I need to restart my xbox.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I remember all this happening when Lobo came out, I pressed download and he wasn't available, then I downloaded a costume pack, then I went to do training to look at them and Batgirl had appeared.

It'll be a while before everyone gets the patch etc.
Also remember to restart after everything has been downloaded everyone, sometimes it needs a reboot to recognize the patch...

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
well the actual changelist said nothing about the rumored breath change it basically said superman isnt gonna rape you for 70% in the corner which I would admint is an actual good nerf if there was one thing I would have actually put on a sensible list of superman nerfs it would have been that so I think they are generally are on track with that

Sublime

Stop blocking my hits with your face!
EU Ps3 player but no update either Batgirl yet.. any others have same issue?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
EU Ps3 player but no update either Batgirl yet.. any others have same issue?
I don't think it's an issue. It has only come out for some, will take awhile to go up worldwide I would think.

And yes, I don't have the update or DLC or anything available yet, either.

Sublime

Stop blocking my hits with your face!
Well its still 2 button press so i dont think doing it airborne is an issue.. if it would be like SF styled air super then it would be whole alot different story