What's new

IGAU Patch V1.03 is up!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Doesn't seem like Batgirl's up based on Alex Valle's stream. I don't have the Xbox version so I can't confirm balance changes.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
It actually says batgirl is 400 MSP for me, and I'm unable to DL the skin as well

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
For me after i dowloaded the jokerskinpack and went to characterselect screen, batgirl was already available to choose...
Well it seems the game desyncs when i try to play someone without the skinpack. :/

For me after i dowloaded the jokerskinpack and went to characterselect screen, batgirl was already available to choose...
Well it seems the game desyncs when i try to play someone without the skinpack. :/
Yup, same thing happened when Lobo came out with those skin packs. Probably be sorted out in the next few hours hopefully. Batgirl is in the download screen for me but still won't let me download her and neither of the skin packs are there yet.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Weird thing is that the Killing Joke pack is 165 MB, which pretty much shows that she's in it. I'm downloading it now, this is super weird haha