What's new

IGAU Patch V1.03 is up!

Xenrail

Noob
Yeah, she just seems to rely on long combo strings too much. Oh and btw Batgirl AI is gdlk lol, needs to enter EVO 2013
from the looks of it she can full combo confirm off a low or an overhead. so frame trap into a 50/50. that's really good. and it's only been like 1 hour of seeing her. people will come up with some pretty optimized shit by the end of the week and moreso by the end of the month.

she's got everything that she needs to be a successful pick though. I hope other characters will receive that kind of love and Red Hood in the future.

A jumping 2 can lead to 33% 1 meter with ease, I haven't gone through her strings yet either so the combo can probably be buffed quite easily

Edit: didn't realise you could back 3 after a meter burned redemption. The back 3 timing is a bit tight but other than that it's an easy 38% one meter.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Won't be able to download her until I get home. I was hoping to get off some Smoke bombs.

Does her teleport seem as good as Raven's or Ares, better, or worse. In the trailer one time she teleported and combo'd which "looked" like a projectile parry, and another time she was hit after it.

Also, is it able to be controlled front or behind like them?

Thanks for the input.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Won't be able to download her until I get home. I was hoping to get off some Smoke bombs.

Does her teleport seem as good as Raven's or Ares, better, or worse. In the trailer one time she teleported and combo'd which "looked" like a projectile parry, and another time she was hit after it.

Also, is it able to be controlled front or behind like them?

Thanks for the input.
It's not really a teleport per se, more of a full screen homing attack. You can't intentionally not hit them by the looks of things, if they dash forward you end up behind them. If you meter burn the move you suspend them in mid air, so you can combo from that, otherwise it performs knock away on hit, not much damage either.