What's new

if there was a zombie apocalypse which 5 MK players would you want in your survival group and why?

JAP

Combo maker
Pig of the hut = the Music
Perfect Leyend = the clown
REO = The troll :REO
16 bits = the lure :16Bit
goldfish = .... you know :tonyt

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Really who wouldn't choose the 100 duck sized horses they'd probably be all cute and stuff, but the duck, holy shit, that thing gets you in its bill once and crush you.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
REO - He will quickly find the most OP weapon and use it to destroy anything in his path.
16 Bit - We need someone on the team who embodies loyalty, and lbsh, that's 16 bit.
Pig Of The Hut - A zombie attack is no time for laziness and Pig is certainly the opposite of lazy.
CDjr - Who else would ground pound a zombie into oblivion then ask the nearest survivor if they liked fish sticks? Every team needs that guy
Lt. Box - If ever there was a man with a creative view on things it's Box, and sometimes survival comes down to a quick creative solution.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
this is a hard choice... it's obvious that...
-@16 Bit and Tom Brady are both good people for entertainment, but LBSH... 16 bit wins cause he has something worth fighting for... which is pizza... which is what i will be partially fighting for so there is that.
-Of course we need the token swoll guy, so there is FOREVER KING, but the position is already filled by myself, so I will have to go with @Frothy Omen as the tech guy. he always posts very useful information on his statuses and i think we can use that as an advantage.
-@Soonk will be our motivational speaker, cause he always cheers people up, or at least me, when we are feeling down on ourselves. His miniscule training in hand to hand combat may drag the team down because it's mandatory to know Wing Chun, but we will compensate.
-@GGA Jeremiah would be our sniper. almost everything i know about women comes from him, and i feel i owe him something. also he thinks xbox players are worse than pc players at COD, so i would have to show him up by taking it to the real battlefield
-Last would be m2dave cause he is good at laming out zombies while complaining about having to lame out zombies who out lame him cause he's lame.

My cousin Carlos (played trilogy)
My cousin Mauri (played trilogy)
My brother Andrew (played trilogy)
My dad (played mk1)
hmm, and i guess i need a girl right? That bitch that got uppercutted on the cleveland bus. I'd uppercut her into the zombie traps so they get baited in and i get a toasty boost, lol.

fuck repopulating, with this few people by the second generation incest becomes inevitable. im not putting my kids through that, that's freaking nasty.

CYracks

Command Grabber
I would want the following players in my "Survival" group:

GGA 16 BIT- He is fat and would provide valuable nutrition. I can also cut him open and sleep inside him like a tauntaun sleeping bag when I get cold.

CD Sr- Looks like he's got some meat on him, probably taste like beef jerky so yum yums.

CD Jr- He's younger and more tender. I'll tell him to bring barbecue sauce because of reasons.

AU_IM_Digimon- 300 lbs of reasons are obvious.

Tom Brady- I need someone to complain about Sub Zero while I eat the others. I'll save him for last.

Disclaimer:
Candidates are not necessarily listed in the order which they are to be eaten.

-Grillmaster

1. CD jr - he's strong and agile and keeps his mind focused.
2. Pig Of The Hut - he would draw up all sorts of blue prints and plans for us. Probably also help us maintain and ration food supplies.
3. Tom Brady - for similar reasons as Pig of the Hut, the guy is smart.
4. GGA Dizzy - someone to talk Cage fundamentals with and someone who would probably never leave a friend behind.
5. Showtime - idk why but I think he would haul major ass.
Tom brady and reo for entertainment, 16 bit and slips for the weird discussions. Triforce for the smart stuff...

I wouldnt pick cd jr lol, he would kill you if food ran out.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Pig, Squeak, Hitoshura, Maxter, and Blake.

- Pig Of The Hut will inevitably grow a set of bleach-blonde badass Lajon Witherspoon dreads, commune with the gods after all hope appears lost, and be turned into our epic metal leader.
- Squeaker101, as per the result of some bizarre, zombie-related side effect, develops the ability to legit throw fire. He is IN.
- Hitoshura, because every journey through the apocalypse needs a Spartan.
- Maxter, because I'll need a fellow latin warrior to learn how to make rum from the earth with.
- GamerBlake90, because he reminds me of Billy the Blue Ranger, and a Power Ranger would be a huge asset amidst zombies.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
M2Dave - could snipe at zombies on the roof. Has probably killed a man.

Forever King - Swoll. amature wrestler so he's good in a brawl.

Pig of the Hut - serious, cool under pressure. master strategist.

Tom Brady - good athlete. entertaining.

Dizzy - my homie. when I get EMO about the bleak hopeless future he can cheer me up.
I'm only quoting this because you chose a Wrestler to fight zombies...... doesn't seem like a good idear?
Like taking knife to a sniper battle in a desert.