What's new

if there was a zombie apocalypse which 5 MK players would you want in your survival group and why?

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
u know how horror movies go though, we gonna get split up on some re6 shit and have to survive with our partners. if we get paired up im letting u get eat since u wanna troll

Matix218

Get over here!
Slips (entertaining banter with 16 bit)
16 bit (entertaining banter with slips)
K7 (for ktp style lolz)
Reo (to discover new mk tech amidst the chaos)
Crum (to interview the zombies)
I was going to say goldfish but she is probably sick of being everyones last hope at repopulation

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I`ll also say Slips for entertainment and stories.

Hitoshura for his creativity and likely gamer survival skills.

Arez God Of War and AU Digimon for bait.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Juggs, it's funny first time in weeks I log on here and what do you know, Awesome! Glad I still have fans!

Thought the topic was 5 people you'd want?

I don't have any dogs they kill my allergies, but would probably be making weapons in my "home base" or banging chicks :) instead since you mention it. Parties are fun but I'm kind of past that scene, you should try it some time. Might like it ;) No worries though, the feeling is mutual I probably wouldn't want you because you don't get out enough. Me? ha I live in NYC, I'm used to psychos, maniacs and yes even zombies if it happened.

For this topic, I'd want whoever isn't afraid to get their hands dirty but I'd definitely want to be apart of the group you know someone who's not afraid to stab things like myself or bust someone's head off with a baseball bat.