What's new

if there was a zombie apocalypse which 5 MK players would you want in your survival group and why?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
It's a good feeling knowing that mine as well as AestheticLove 's uterus's are safe, because every one wants to knock up STB Goldfish
I don't want to knock you up HYRULE.....well maybe just your ass

LOL...Deja Vu?

ok, ok...i got a joke too.....

Q: Why is a sheep better than a woman?

A: Because after you're done fucking the sheep you can kill it and eat it.

Haa...Top that, Chongo Is Free

No, but seriously, you guys had me in tears this whole page...funny shit

McNasty

Moist.
Noobe- everyone understands the importance of a large land mammal.

Gweedo88- group needs a creative artistic type especially one that tokes up (bill murray in zombieland anyone?)

Dark rob- he likes weapons haha

Tom brady- hes been all over america and hes got excellent knowledge of movie quotes.

Any of the beautiful ladies that play mk.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Mmmm lets seee~
@Khaotik Because we all need someone to JIK Fan those zombies
Pig Of The Hut because LBSH, whos going to even touch him? All he needs is that EX SC
m2dave Because he can lower his hitbox right when the zombie comes at him with his nightmare stance
@Kevo Da Man or REO because we all need them IAGBS
GuamoKun because HE is +15 on his ;_; and he abuses the crap out of it~

You could always tell me to get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich. THAT ONE IS ALWAYS A WINNER.

Gets me every time.
If a tree falls on a woman, and no one is around, then what is a tree doing in the kitchen?
You internet people and your primitive women jokes. Top this:

Male: "What are you doing on the internet? Hurr durr, get back in the kitchen."
Female: "My sandwiches have internet capabilities."

Anyway, continue with the zombie-relations of the thread!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
mustard brought up a good point with his list,
no point of me picking people outside ireland as you.d take to long to get here to save me so out of irish players id take...

LaR - because he would just look at the world imploding and the horde of zombies ah just go "yep" :p he'd keep us calm and find frame gaps in the zombies advances
OriginalRazer - you all think tom bradys is entertaining? meet this guy
deathrider - always a story to tell and loyal friend so he wouldnt use me as zombie food
UsedForGlue - glue trap vs zombies is a 10-0 MU
@my girlfriend (she can do liu kangs bnbs so it counts)

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
1man3letters Your kind words are appreciated my fellow Irish OBSer. :)

1) Vulcan - Best friend since Primary School who went through my religious MK II era and joined me through UMK3 and MK9 for a brief period. Krazy, krazy bastard.

2) DeathRider (Spud/DR) - Met him thru TMK's site. Friendship started since them and has yet to dwindle. Heavy metal, video games. Fans,Fans,Fans,Fans.

3) 1man3letters - If there was one runner up for my self-proclaimed No.1 MK Fan in Ireland title its Letters. Loyal MKer and OBSer. Konsidered him a friend from the first time I met him. Let me stay in his house, treats me like royalty for some reason :p lol Plus his lame ass style frustrates the kalmest of minds.

4) LaR - Very nice and thoughtful. Always great to be around. Shares knowledge about the game and does not hesitate to help you or offer advice. Man deserves his respect. *Enter Jaws theme here*

5) UsedForGlue - Fiend.

All the best,
OBS