Votes: 71 23.0%
  • Nope... still searching.

Votes: 78 25.2%
  • No and I could use some help picking.

Votes: 45 14.6%

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

@STORMS Sorry dude, but you know me by now...

Can you please change "pick" to "picked" in the thread title? =D

To be on topic: Yes, I've had my main since she was announced. It's Kitana.

I prefer to use Royal Storm over Assassin. I haven't even touched Mournful and it's unlikely that I will.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
It would take an awful lot to wrestle me away from Imposter Shinnok & Blood God Kotal Khan...but I'm still working through them all. It's much easier for me to narrow down the characters that I don't wanna play than the ones I do.

Hallmark of a good game.

I've gone through a few chracters so far and think liu kang suits my play style the most. Still not 100% sure though. I'm really struggling with the movement of this games so far though, cant seem to get used to the run button yet
Same here bro run should be its own separate button. I been using scorpion a lot cause his combos u don't need run at all.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Gonna main Raiden- all variations, looking to have Reptile as a secondary... I'm wanna check out Quan, D'Vorah and Erron Black as well.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I know my Ideal character. Has to have 50/50 starters and can zone a bit... I like a character who can punish from full screen and is somewhat of an anti zoner... I have my eyes on Mileena and erron black but Im not sure if Im to lab it out with just those two... HELP PLEASE...

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I swear to God I have mained the entire cast over the past week. I have been in every thread and gotten decent with pretty much everyone lol.... at the end of the day Reptile won out... that fucker is just so good... and the meta of MKX really helps him out...

A close second that will most likey be my alt is Goro... dude is a nightmare up close... if you can get there.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
3xSub. Predator comes, things might change. Gonna also have some time with Erron, but only for fun mostly.

Haven't had enough time with any character to say if I'll main them for sure.

But so far, Kotal Kahn managed to be the first character that I REALLY enjoyed after only a short time with him, and that may be saying something.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Went through the roster like three times in practice mode searching for a main. I said Liu Kang before release based on his moveset I saw, but had a character crisis when the game was in front of me. I have, however, settled on Liu Kang( early main ), with Scorpion and Kano as the prospects.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Reptile, Noxious. Labbing his other variations, but really, really like the passive damage aura for a mechanic in general.

But yeah, this game has a lot of fun shit going on. Also spending time with High Tech Jacqui and all variations of D'Vorah.

...Oh yeah, and Mystic Ermac, Grappler Sonya, Jax, Ninjitsu Scorpion, Grandmaster Zero, Chakram Kung Jin, and half the cast. Sigh.

Espio

Kokomo
Tigrar Goro makes me very happy so far :). Sonya's covert ops will probably be my comain choice honestly, mix up and oki potential of both has me excited to actually get decent with them lol.

Really wants to like MKX
Long time fighting game player that fell off of MK after UMK. Didn't pick up MK9 because it looked kinda janky (even though I was into Noob and Kabal). Tried Injustice despite how not-great it looked to me (PS4 Sale) and didn't really vibe with it. MKX has dispelled most of what I dislike about the genre.

Now I'm faced with the fact that I need to learn -how- the game is played (strings and all), find a character I like, and then understand the differences and applications of their variants. Gonna be an undertaking.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I fell in love with Deborah and Erron before I played them, and in previous games that has been sort of a crutch that lead me to staying with characters good or bad, but now I know enough to be able to test what fits my style and what I like. I have a variation in both of my characters that will give me depth, but more importantly I absolutely love. I'm maining Gunslinger Erron and Venom Deborah.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Maining Noxious Reptile

Going to have a few other characters that include as of now Hollywood Cassie, and Ethereal Mileena

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
KJ is my main, but I'm also loving (1) Sonya's style of jumping (reminds me of the old MK2/MK3 style of jumping and is a nice contrast from KJ's floaty jumps); and (2) sub zero's slick slippery movement style