What's new

Godzilla (2014) Discussion Thread

As long as this movie doesn't feature a giant iguana and doesn't turn into fucking Jurassic Park in the end. It better just be a big fucking Godzilla wrecking shit in the city and then kicking some big ass monster ass all over the screen, fuck don't even put people in the movie just make it all about Godzilla.

As good as that theme is I'd rather have this for end credits theme.

Also I think those are bug pincers ripping the subway train apart. So yeah, Godzilla's enemies make a cameo.

So, now the trailers even made first page on yahoo... this is big
I wonder how much LP and WB had to pay them not to hate on this like they did to PR.

nineteen hundred and fifty four dollars... c wut I did there? ;)

But I don't know, the article was well written and fairly accurate, almost sounded like a true fan wrote it, ALL MOST
Well, to be fair Yahoo is more than one person, so I'm sure there's fans in there just as they're are haters. So maybe we got a different person.

Still I remember the one idiot saying the monsters in PR trailer weren't "scary looking" and thus fail at being monsters.

Mothra says hi. As do all the sirens who lured sailors to their deaths in Greek Mythology.

Lain of The Wired

The Fucker Upper
Well, to be fair Yahoo is more than one person, so I'm sure there's fans in there just as they're are haters. So maybe we got a different person.

Still I remember the one idiot saying the monsters in PR trailer weren't "scary looking" and thus fail at being monsters.

Mothra says hi. As do all the sirens who lured sailors to their deaths in Greek Mythology.
Maybe the scary ones are Mega Monsters... *looks at Dorats and Minilla*

gdf

Noob
So guys, favorite monster? Doesn't even have to be Godzilla related, just giant.

Mine is the Big G's arch nemesis, the Destroyer of Worlds, King Ghidorah.
Funny story about my name, I actually wanted to have a name for myself reflecting my favorite Global Defense Force monster, but since it kept changing like every other day, I said fuck it and made my name Global Defense Force.

Today Jet Jaguar.

Funny story about my name, I actually wanted to have a name for myself reflecting my favorite Global Defense Force monster, but since it kept changing like every other day, I said fuck it and made my name Global Defense Force.

Today Jet Jaguar.
Nice, also Godzilla: Daikaiju Battle Royale update on the 25th. Be sure to look into that topic again soon.

Reactions: gdf
Alien Substance can you use you're god like powers to put the videos and links I posted on page 2 to the first post? Too many people coming in going "video don't work" and not venturing past the first page.

Thank you.

Everyone, keep in mind and don't you EVER post anything about every Roland Emmerich movies out there. NEVER.
I have something special planned for my VHS copy when my review comes out.

xLOCKx

Whatever it takes
Alien Substance can you use you're god like powers to put the videos and links I posted on page 2 to the first post? Too many people coming in going "video don't work" and not venturing past the first page.

Thank you.

I have something special planned for my VHS copy when my review comes out.
OOOOOO I love reviews. I didn't know your a reviewer.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I saw that new trailer this morning...it was...without a doubt...amazing...my only complaint? Not enough Godzilla, but when he showed up each time, it was worth the wait. #Heizenberg