What's new

Godzilla (2014) Discussion Thread

ryublaze

Noob
So the 2nd teaser trailer got leaked online, but I can't find it anywhere. I managed to get a video of someone else recording it with their phone though, so it's lame.

ryublaze

Noob
Is the quailty really bad....I really want to see some Godzilla footage
It's good enough where you can see what's going on but there's not much Godzilla in it. It just shows the scenes with people in it and it has the same ending as the 1st trailer. I can send it to you if you want just give me your e-mail.

........Cloverfield isn't a Godzilla movie.
He's saying the guys who made Clover did a better job of capturing a Daikaiju films point than Tri-Tards, I mean Tri-Star. At least Clover was durable like a kaiju should be, he survived missiles and he acted like one, smashing shit up, not running away. That being said...

Good to see they are finally making a good movie out of this.
It's pretty bad when Cloverfield is the best recent Godzilla movie.

No love for Pacific Rim? That was like one giant love letter to Godzilla and Daikaiju films in general.

Last edited:

AK-Israel

I'm Back
After watching the trailer I can safely said its gonna be a great movie,better than pacific rim (yea I said) and that was a good movie

AK-Israel

I'm Back
He he, if this does well enough we might be getting monster movies for the next few years. I'll be a little kid in a candy shop all over again.
We have had comic book movie revive in the early 2000s so why not monster movies,this could be the stepping stone we need for monster movies

We have had comic book movie revive in the early 2000s so why not monster movies,this could be the stepping stone we need for monster movies
Damn right, I hope they give Godzilla and the new monsters enough personality so they are not just there as plot device.