What's new

Godzilla (2014) Discussion Thread

I can so see this beginning a new trilogy or something of that sorts, with the first one, they can't stop Godzilla, so they build Mecha Godzilla, in which the 2nd movie would be GZ VS MG, with a cliffhanger of King Ghidorah, which the 3rd movie would be GZ & MG Vs KG, in which Godzilla kills KG, but is fatally wounded and dies as a hero, with everyone who witnessed the fight between them finally respect Godzilla. My ideas are so horrible. :p

ruff321

Noob
The ending gave me goosebumps. Here's hoping that it won't end up like 1998 Godzilla what a P.O.S that was

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Cloverfield is GARBAGE. GMK, the entire Gamera trilogy and even GXMG 1&2 in terms of recent films, shit all over Cloverfield.

I don't think I've ever left a movie theatre which such hatred than the day I saw cloverfield. You took my favorite genre, JJ Abrams comes out and says something like "America needs its own Godzilla" and you release one of the worst monster designs of all time. FUCK THAT MOVIE! LOL

Can't wait for this, the films cinematography looks incredible. BIG G welcome back!

Reactions: gdf

Lain of The Wired

The Fucker Upper
Lain of The Wired you honkey bitch get in here.
What the fuck you want, oh it's a Godzilla thread, cool.

Favorite Godzilla kaiju? King Caesar, Showa version only, the other one looked like a derped out inbred dog.
Favorite Godzilla? Either Godzilla 1954 or Godzilla 1975

Thoughts on the teaser trailer?
I liked it, and I felt it served its purpose.
Remember, it's not the official trailer, it's the official teaser trailer, it was ominous and it showed Godzilla.

Now, when the official trailer comes out, now that will show the money shots ;)

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
........Cloverfield isn't a Godzilla movie.

Godzilla is trending on twitter..................I completely underestimated this movie.
He's currently the 4th most searched thing this month on Google.
That's so awesome, really getting excited for it.

Cheer for the tag.

Hyped.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Favorite kaiju other than Godzilla......... Thats tough man...

I'll do it like this lol

Favorite ally: Angilas
Favorite villain: 74 MG
Favorite random: Titanosaurus
Favorite outside: Gamera
Favorite Gojira: 64

What the fuck you want, oh it's a Godzilla thread, cool.

Favorite Godzilla kaiju? King Caesar, Showa version only, the other one looked like a derped out inbred dog.
Favorite Godzilla? Either Godzilla 1954 or Godzilla 1975

Thoughts on the teaser trailer?
I liked it, and I felt it served its purpose.
Remember, it's not the official trailer, it's the official teaser trailer, it was ominous and it showed Godzilla.

Now, when the official trailer comes out, now that will show the money shots ;)
All I ask from the official trailer is we see Godzilla's spines flash before he fires his atomic breath at a building, and we see him hit by a missile. They can keep the other monsters powers secret, hell they can keep the other monsters themselves secret.

Lain of The Wired

The Fucker Upper
All I ask from the official trailer is we see Godzilla's spines flash before he fires his atomic breath at a building, and we see him hit by a missile. They can keep the other monsters powers secret, hell they can keep the other monsters themselves secret.
I think showing his beam and him getting nuked in the teaser would be a terrible thing to do, the trailer on the other hand...