What's new

GGA Wafflez Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Final Round 16 + Going to the Video X Games!

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Congrats young tommy waffles!
One of the best and hypest tournaments ive ever witnessed starting from the very first match till the very last.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Congrats Wafflez! Remarkable play! You are god-like with your conversions, sir.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
i know bro haha, i'm not mad at ya, i'm just letting ppl know, his reptile is one of the best, but not the best.
"Another Reptile player receiving props for being awesome? Allow me to proceed forward by bragging about how good my Reptile is."

Seriously the FGC makes me lol sometimes. Bunch of attention jealous socialites.

Anywho. Congrats to to Wafflez! That Smoke was ON POINT! Also congrats to my boys Scar, Cat, and Royale for their awesome showing. Cat bodying Pig just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Congrats to Waffles!!!! sucks scar couldn't take it.. but happens when theres no top smoke or shang to play with!

im super salty I lost to chris g in winners.. smh... he has them random jumps you just don't expect.. lol but hes way better than ppl give him credit for, that's for sure..

anyways.. sucks I lost to noobe. I didn't play too seriously because even if I had won. I would have had to leave anyways for my gfs bday dinner..( only reason I went is cus she wanted me to play pig after she saw the thread.. lol ) but not taking anything away from him win. he really knows his stuff...

Wish I had time to play a lot more ppl.. didn't get much casuals in..

but my mission was accomplish .... Destroy PIG!!!!

Now wheres my props thread?? am I gonna have to make one myself and fish for them???
You didn't only destroy pig, you made him all emo and shit saying he was going to retire.

Congrats to Waffles!!!! sucks scar couldn't take it.. but happens when theres no top smoke or shang to play with!

im super salty I lost to chris g in winners.. smh... he has them random jumps you just don't expect.. lol but hes way better than ppl give him credit for, that's for sure..

anyways.. sucks I lost to noobe. I didn't play too seriously because even if I had won. I would have had to leave anyways for my gfs bday dinner..( only reason I went is cus she wanted me to play pig after she saw the thread.. lol ) but not taking anything away from him win. he really knows his stuff...

Wish I had time to play a lot more ppl.. didn't get much casuals in..

but my mission was accomplish .... Destroy PIG!!!!

Now wheres my props thread?? am I gonna have to make one myself and fish for them???
yea it sucks i had no top smoke or shang to practice the matchup wit so i just had to wing it, i knew that i could interrupt wounds pressure but i didnt have the timing down, me n u worked on this prior to this tournament cat but only it was with kabal, if i knew i would be playing this whole tournament with skarlet i would have put all my time getting her ready 4 matchups while still in houston, but shit happens lol.

zaf

professor
yea it sucks i had no top smoke or shang to practice the matchup wit so i just had to wing it, i knew that i could interrupt wounds pressure but i didnt have the timing down, me n u worked on this prior to this tournament cat but only it was with kabal, if i knew i would be playing this whole tournament with skarlet i would have put all my time getting her ready 4 matchups while still in houston, but shit happens lol.
Dude, keep playing skarlet. Make her your main(if she isnt already) . I was sad to see you go to kabal.

Congrats again Wafflez :)

I really like how the GGA crew hype and support each other so much. Also, they are the friendliest crew to hang out and chill with.
Wafflez is the type of player who is very likable. I'm glad he won yesterday.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
not sure
not sure, I haven't thought about CEO but I'll add that to my list of ones I'm looking into. I'll let you know.
Awesome! Its gonna be an amazing tourney. Jebailey always puts together awesome events

"Another Reptile player receiving props for being awesome? Allow me to proceed forward by bragging about how good my Reptile is."

Seriously the FGC makes me lol sometimes. Bunch of attention jealous socialites.

Anywho. Congrats to to Wafflez! That Smoke was ON POINT! Also congrats to my boys Scar, Cat, and Royale for their awesome showing. Cat bodying Pig just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
jealous of what? LMAO damn some ppl get it all messed up. If you for one second think that i'm jealous of his reptile, your ridiculous. Call it bragging if you want to, but i can pull up vidoes to show evidence of my reptile, i'm not just saying stuff. But ok, you can think that.

I think what he's trying to get at is that Chris G neither plays this game or cares much for it, yet does as well or better than all the dedicated MK/reptile players.
fair enough, but that doesn't mean he is the "best" reptile. Like i said, he is one of the best.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
MIT I thought you had basically retired Reptile. Regardless, you know you're one of the only Reptile players I don't blow up so I wasn't including you in there.

MIT I thought you had basically retired Reptile. Regardless, you know you're one of the only Reptile players I don't blow up so I wasn't including you in there.
oh i know that for sure man, i'm just making sure some ppl don't get it twisted. But hey it's whatever, i'll just bring him back out at my next tournament and give ppl a refresher.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
jealous of what? LMAO damn some ppl get it all messed up. If you for one second think that i'm jealous of his reptile, your ridiculous. Call it bragging if you want to, but i can pull up vidoes to show evidence of my reptile, i'm not just saying stuff. But ok, you can think that.
Haha, I was waiting for your reply to my troll but I just need to tell you to stop right there. Yes. Stop. Your train of thought has gone so far off the beaten and correct path that you're confused; so let me help you find your way back, because the realization of one's self-inflated ego can lead to needlessly stubborn misunderstandings:

"If you for one second think that i'm jealous of his reptile, your ridiculous."

Talk about taking things out of context. Let's take one more look at the wording of my sentence, so you can comprehend the statement a bit more.

I said:
"Bunch of attention jealous socialites."
Note the usage of the word "attention" before the word "jealous." Everyone was commending Chris G on his performance. There were some exaggerations made about him being the 'best' reptile, which I disagree with as he's not a consistent MK player like most of us here, but his performance was still laudable.

It was at this point you needlessly stepped up on the defensive and proclaimed yourself to be the superior Reptile player, as though you had something to prove (Which you didn't, we know you're a good Reptile player and MK player in general). I must remind you, you were not a participant in this particular tournament. In another reality, you may have been, and you probably would have gone further than Chris G did (Or eliminated sooner, who knows?) but there's really no need to try to steal another's spotlight because that is a display of arrogance at it's finest.

Let's cut out all of this 'he said she said' business and get straight to the meat of the matter: I never said you were jealous of someone else's reptile. You don't need to get on the defensive just because others were commending a truly credible performance (and rightly so).

Also, I'm calling it bragging because it is. Let me help remind you in case you've forgotten what the word means:
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=brag

Seraph out.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Haha, I was waiting for your reply to my troll but I just need to tell you to stop right there. Yes. Stop. Your train of thought has gone so far off the beaten and correct path that you're confused; so let me help you find your way back, because the realization of one's self-inflated ego can lead to needlessly stubborn misunderstandings:

"If you for one second think that i'm jealous of his reptile, your ridiculous."

Talk about taking things out of context. Let's take one more look at the wording of my sentence, so you can comprehend the statement a bit more.

I said:
"Bunch of attention jealous socialites."
Note the usage of the word "attention" before the word "jealous." Everyone was commending Chris G on his performance. There were some exaggerations made about him being the 'best' reptile, which I disagree with as he's not a consistent MK player like most of us here, but his performance was still laudable.

It was at this point you needlessly stepped up on the defensive and proclaimed yourself to be the superior Reptile player, as though you had something to prove (Which you didn't, we know you're a good Reptile player and MK player in general). I must remind you, you were not a participant in this particular tournament. In another reality, you may have been, and you probably would have gone further than Chris G did (Or eliminated sooner, who knows?) but there's really no need to try to steal another's spotlight because that is a display of arrogance at it's finest.

Let's cut out all of this 'he said she said' business and get straight to the meat of the matter: I never said you were jealous of someone else's reptile. You don't need to get on the defensive just because others were commending a truly credible performance (and rightly so).

Also, I'm calling it bragging because it is. Let me help remind you in case you've forgotten what the word means:
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=brag

Seraph out.
MIT thinks he is the best with any character he plays. I don't knock him for it because confidence goes a long way, but he has always been this way.

You're totally right, im just saying this is not really too much of a surprise that he would say that loooolll