What's new

Final Round Hype - Exhibitions, MMs, Wound + Mr Mileena and more joining the War

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GGA Dizzy pimpimjim J360 Let's go to FR nao ;_;. Also, start playing League of Legends pls, Dizzy.
GoME is where it's at.

Seriously though, the lag in most matches for GoME makes it really hard to play and i've quit it for the most part. Haven't played DOTA2 in a while either, maybe I will try LoL sometime since I know Wafflez plays it too. My PC gets crapped on by the new FPS games so I have to go back to games with shite graphics :(

Vagrant

Noob
I am SO excited to go.

Now, I can test out Sindel MU's Numbers OFFLINE <3

Efff placing well, I'm so excited to meet NY guys, GGA guys, etc.
Man this is too hype.
The Queen will Reign at Final Round, jus sayin...
I have to crunch the Sindel MU tonight because of you.... lol....

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
GoME is where it's at.

Seriously though, the lag in most matches for GoME makes it really hard to play and i've quit it for the most part. Haven't played DOTA2 in a while either, maybe I will try LoL sometime since I know Wafflez plays it too. My PC gets crapped on by the new FPS games so I have to go back to games with shite graphics :(
Honestly, I don't really like rts games with great graphics. That's why I couldn't really get into Dota2 or HoN. Dota 1 and League are my type of rts games :p There's a lot of people from the mkc playing now, so hit any of us up if you wanna get started. Playpal and Winter just picked it up not too long ago

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
GoME is where it's at.

join da derk side breh

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I am SO excited to go.

Now, I can test out Sindel MU's Numbers OFFLINE <3

Efff placing well, I'm so excited to meet NY guys, GGA guys, etc.
Man this is too hype.
The Queen will Reign at Final Round, jus sayin...
Mr. Mileena, ol' buddy, ol' pal, can you indulge this poor stream monster's request, and choose your character based on how comfortable you are in any respective MU during the actual tournament, and not go all Sindel because your fans demand so or you want to show her off?

Pwetty pwease? <3

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This doesn't affect the fact that I'm attending, but I just noticed that Final Round takes place on Easter Weekend. Anyone else notice this?

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Kano of the world to get to FR drive ? :(
I don't think I'm gonna make it. Which saddens me beyond belief with all of this hype happening. Amazing runbacks, the return of Mr Mil, parties, and an awesome side tournament idea?

I lose.