What's new

Final Round Hype - Exhibitions, MMs, Wound + Mr Mileena and more joining the War

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
FINAL ROUND IS SO HYPE RIGHT NOW

Major credit goes to @Killphil @BC_Rayman and @Reno_Racks

these guys are INCREDIBLE assets to the community and single handedly (together) made final round more hype than i imagined it could be

this will be ridiculously good. It's because of these guys Mr. Mileena and Woundcowboy are BOTH coming to FR.

Second of all GamerBlake90 gross Mr. Mileena WoundCowboy Cat ARE ALL COMING AS OF TONIGHT!!!

CANADA IS COMING STB Shujinkydink is in there

And 7 from GGA I got word are coming

Exhibitions:

GA VS FL 6V6?
WoundCowboy vs pig of the hut FT5
Woundcowboy vs Showtime
Mr. Mileena vs REO
Blackula vs Mr. Mileena (Sindel and Kit)
Cat vs TylerLantern runback
Any more you guys want to add?

Toasty Tournament Side Game (See my video for info)
Hidden Random Select
2 stream for tourney
sat 10am-when we finish all day one day tourney

6 days left to pre register

LETS GO GET HYPE

edit: Blackula BRING YOUR PEOPLE DOWN HERE MAN. KID NAP xKhaoTikx ass and put him in your trunk and get him here.

LETS GO PEOPLE
http://finalround.org/ <---pre register now

Pig Of The Hut

OFFICIAL FINAL ROUND PARTY INFO

To everyone coming to Final Round make sure you book your return flight for Sunday cause Saturday night we're goin in! I'm droppin my kids off at grandma's, getting kegs of beer, a shit-ton of liquor, possibly strippers doing cosplays and setups will be everywhere. No hotel staff is gonna tell us to quiet down and we'll have multiple streams going too. This will be the most memorable party in MK9 history so please come be a part of it. If any one has any questions regarding the party just pm me.

-Reno Racks

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I suggest Young Tommy Wafflez get in on this, he always loves playing in exhibitions as in his mind they are more important in tournament.

Wound would be a runback from Anaheim.
Blackula would be a continuation of the endless runbacks.
Pig because he probably wants to prove his Smoke is the best and doesn't wanna hear nothing about gross. (Also a runback from FF)

Either way, get him in on that

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yoo wats the airport near there? i might wanna go sounds too hype and i have the money just laying around for nothing so might as well go right? is it hartsfields thats its near by?

Pig Of The Hut

yoo wats the airport near there? i might wanna go sounds too hype and i have the money just laying around for nothing so might as well go right? is it hartsfields thats its near by?
Yea man it's literally .5 mile from Hartsfield Jackson

There's only one Atl airport

Pig Of The Hut

I suggest Young Tommy Wafflez get in on this, he always loves playing in exhibitions as in his mind they are more important in tournament.

Wound would be a runback from Anaheim.
Blackula would be a continuation of the endless runbacks.
Pig because he probably wants to prove his Smoke is the best and doesn't wanna hear nothing about gross. (Also a runback from FF)

Either way, get him in on that
Dizzy do u know what this means ?

Gross vs Waffelz will happen

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yea man it's literally .5 mile from Hartsfield Jackson

There's only one Atl airport
oh okay thanks there is just so many airports here in the tri state area i forget sometimes that other cities just have one lol

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
sorry but whens final round on , still my favourite tourny to date cant miss this

OFFICIAL FINAL ROUND PARTY INFO

To everyone coming to Final Round make sure you book your return flight for Sunday cause Saturday night we're goin in! I'm droppin my kids off at grandma's, getting kegs of beer, a shit-ton of liquor, possibly strippers doing cosplays and setups will be everywhere. No hotel staff is gonna tell us to quiet down and we'll have multiple streams going too. This will be the most memorable party in MK9 history so please come be a part of it. If any one has any questions regarding the party just pm me.

-Reno Racks
Jade and Kitana yes please.

Sheeva and Mileena no thanks.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I hope @Waffles can come despite saying he probably can not. Also I'm hyped and glad the community is showing such support for its members. For awhile I was afraid Final Round would not be very hype.
Now that 6v6. I want in on it. Give me a chance to show off my stuff. We will have to figure out some way to see who will get to participate.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Can't wait. :) last year final round was my first major. Now I'll see how much I've improved.