What's new

Final Round Hype - Exhibitions, MMs, Wound + Mr Mileena and more joining the War

Mr. Mileena, ol' buddy, ol' pal, can you indulge this poor stream monster's request, and choose your character based on how comfortable you are in any respective MU during the actual tournament, and not go all Sindel because your fans demand so or you want to show her off?

Pwetty pwease? <3
Ill use her when I need to. I'm not going all Sindel at FR lol

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Kano of the world to get to FR drive ? :(
I don't think I'm gonna make it. Which saddens me beyond belief with all of this hype happening. Amazing runbacks, the return of Mr Mil, parties, and an awesome side tournament idea?

I lose.
Damn man.......now who's gonna help me rep the low-tiers????? :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This doesn't affect the fact that I'm attending, but I just noticed that Final Round takes place on Easter Weekend. Anyone else notice this?
It's the #1 complaint I've gotten and I tried to ask shin months back to change it

#2 complaint was not EVO qualifier

Congratulations to both, Wound, was part of some of the hypest matches iv seen, and Mr.Mileena inspired a generation of kitana players after that grand final vs REO, hope to see them back in action soon.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I am retired.

It's up to Tommy to rep the team.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
PIG if you ever leave us again i dont know what we will do. FR is becoming more amazing by the dat the day thanks to you, Reno, and Shinblanka as well. Cannot wait for this.

LionHeart V1 are you still coming? I believe i have more props to win.
And anyone that wants to play me in casuals or for money im probably down. Just let me know. SomeCubanGuy we definitely need to play.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
PIG if you ever leave us again i dont know what we will do. FR is becoming more amazing by the dat the day thanks to you, Reno, and Shinblanka as well. Cannot wait for this.

And anyone that wants to play me in casuals or for money im probably down. Just let me know. SomeCubanGuy we definitely need to play.
oH MAN I DEFINITELY WANT LIONHEART HERE

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*

Oh absolutely man. Can't wait to fight that godlike Rain :)