What's new

Final Round Hype - Exhibitions, MMs, Wound + Mr Mileena and more joining the War

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am so ready for this. At one point I was not sure if I was going to be able to go...Now I am 100% going. Me and Shannon will definitely be there.
Awesome

Pre register

Shin isn't separating anyone by location or skill who didn't Pre register

5-6 days left

SonicFox5000

The Best.
FINAL ROUND IS SO HYPE RIGHT NOW

Major credit goes to @Killphil @BC_Rayman and @Reno_Racks

these guys are INCREDIBLE assets to the community and single handedly (together) made final round more hype than i imagined it could be

this will be ridiculously good. It's because of these guys Mr. Mileena and Woundcowboy are BOTH coming to FR.

Second of all GamerBlake90 gross Mr. Mileena WoundCowboy Cat ARE ALL COMING AS OF TONIGHT!!!

CANADA IS COMING STB Shujinkydink is in there

And 7 from GGA I got word are coming

Exhibitions:

GA VS FL 6V6?
WoundCowboy vs pig of the hut FT5
Woundcowboy vs Showtime
Mr. Mileena vs REO
Blackula vs Mr. Mileena (Sindel and Kit)
Cat vs TylerLantern runback
Any more you guys want to add?

Toasty Tournament Side Game (See my video for info)
Hidden Random Select
2 stream for tourney
sat 10am-when we finish all day one day tourney

6 days left to pre register

LETS GO GET HYPE

edit: Blackula BRING YOUR PEOPLE DOWN HERE MAN. KID NAP xKhaoTikx ass and put him in your trunk and get him here.

LETS GO PEOPLE
http://finalround.org/ <---pre register now
Wheres your video at?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
lol joker,you did look super pissed when you lost that first match against fly,thats actually 1 of my favorite matches from last years final round.i think nw is a tougher match for reptile than people think.
Lmao yeah I get mad at myself when I lose. I have always said 5-5, it's pretty rough at times.

I am now going to Final Round. Here are my goals for Final Round. I want to learn as much MU experience as possible with my new main. Hopefully I don't go 0-2 with him, but even if I do I want to use this as a learning experience to try and do as well as possible at UFGT9 and EVO.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am now going to Final Round. Here are my goals for Final Round. I want to learn as much MU experience as possible with my new main. Hopefully I don't go 0-2 with him, but even if I do I want to use this as a learning experience to try and do as well as possible at UFGT9 and EVO.
When times get tough dont counter pick w Sheeva

Lol

I'm definitely making this, and I'm still trying to convince my crew to come with me >.>; it's like the one time a really big tournament is within driving distance people are like "well, i'll try!" No.. Not try. There is only will.

also I'll pop some MM's in here if anyone wants to.

EDIT:
It's the #1 complaint I've gotten and I tried to ask shin months back to change it

#2 complaint was not EVO qualifier
I'm Athiest so I'm good to go :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Called out Smarrgasm and SOT Semi Evil Ryu to money matches. Sonya vs. Rain with Smarr and Sub-Zero mirrors with Evil Ryu.

Also going to make up for that $20 money match I promised L0rdoftheFLY since two years ago. I felt bad that I couldn't hold up my end of it due to...circumstances...but finally, my chance to absolve for that has come. Smoke vs. Nightwolf.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
i think i need to call someone out... and challange them in a MM$...
but whoo......

I think I fear you the most :/