What's new

Female Characters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think I remember hector saying there would be around the same amount of females as in MK...

MK shipped with 6 (Sindel, Kitana, Jade, Mileena, Sonya, Sheeva) and then added 1 via DLC (Skarlet)

So... we have one more probably.

Crathen

Death is my business
At the risk of sounding like an omophobe , fuck females in fighting games.

Also 5-6 females aren't enough? C'mon...

Man the injustice part of TYM really touches my nerves sometimes , stop thinking these annoying threads lol

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Lots of fighting games have had less favourable proportions of females:males, so I think that's pretty solid.

That said, I don't think I very much care one way or the other. I can't say that gender affects my game choice very much. I'd play an all-males fighter as quickly as I played Skullgirls, as long as the game looks fun.

SLy

Noob
The main female Character I want is Circe.

Another I just thought about is Morgan Le fay.. she was cool too

Zangrief

Noob
The coolest female character in the DC universe is Death from the Sandman comics. Also Morpheus is awesome, but neither would work in a fighting game. Ignore this comment. I've been drinking.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Killer Frost(I'm guessing cause I just don't see Circe) would make 6
Would like to see Black Canary, Cheetah, Starfire
They could do a lot of female alts for Batman, Sinestro, Superman, ect if they really wanted to

Reactions: SLy
Killer Frost(I'm guessing cause I just don't see Circe) would make 6
Would like to see Black Canary, Cheetah, Starfire
They could do a lot of female alts for Batman, Sinestro, Superman, ect if they really wanted to
Lol, Ame-Comi girls. Batgirl (or even Batwoman), Sinestra, Power Girl/Supergirl.

Imagine an Ame-Comi Girls fighter? Looool.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
4-6 is enough for me. We have the most notable ones in Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, and Raven. We're guaranteed the one on the achievement picture, and then i'm sure we'll get 1-2 more through DLC(Power Girl, Ivy, Zatanna, Black Canary, Bat Girl). So with that being the case, not sure what else you could want. 1/4 the roster is decent.

Did anyone complain about the number of females in MK9? Like a lot of people? Because that could impact the number of Females in this. My guess is they will have Killer Frost/Circe then maybe another Hero since Raven is a hero on the select screen but looks to be a villain in the gameplay reveal and achievement list. Zatanna or Black Canary im guessing with the one that isnt in as DLC