What's new

Female Characters

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I want Zatanna.

And Swamp Thing with a Poison Ivy alternate.

Every character with a girl version of themselves should have that as an alt. Batgirl, Power Girl, so on.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I'd love some female alts for some of the male cast. It would be a good way to add female characters without taking up character slots. There are a bunch of characters that have female counterparts too, and not just the popular ones like Supergirl/Power Girl and Batgirl. They could throw in lesser known characters like that female Captain Marvel, Deathstroke's daughter, Aquagirl, that female Green Arrow (from Young Justice), a female Green Lantern, the female Flash, etc.

I'm pretty sure none of them will actually happen, but the potential is still there. I just want a Power Girl alt.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
At the risk of sounding like an omophobe , fuck females in fighting games.

Also 5-6 females aren't enough? C'mon...

Man the injustice part of TYM really touches my nerves sometimes , stop thinking these annoying threads lol
Homophobe? What does homosexuality have to do with this? o you mean sexist?

Also, what does that last sentence even mean? Why do you suddenly get so aggrivate? What do we annoy you about, wanting female characters? And what does "thinking these annoying threads" mean? I'm confused.

Be it black, white, asian, men, women, adult, teenager, human, alien, monster, mortal, immortal, god, goddess, demon, robot, or dog (Krypto, make it happen NRS), or toilet as long as they're fun and not just a copy of someone else already on the team I'm all for them getting in.

I fight as and fight against everyone equally. ;)

Theres more female(s) Injustice posted on Facebook after the reveal of Raven "Who is your favourite female fighter thus far?" Thus Far probably means that achievement lady and possibly another one. So is this how the females are?:

Heroes:
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl

Villains:
Harley Quinn
Catwoman

Both:
Raven (Looks to be Dark Raven but her alt with the Red Skin might be normal Raven)

If Thats how it is i think they are going to put in two more females, one for the heroes and one for the villains. The achievement lady was a villain and it looks to be either Circe or Killer Frost. That leaves the hero spot if they want it to be even. My guess is Black Canary.

Crathen

Death is my business
Homophobe? What does homosexuality have to do with this? o you mean sexist?

Also, what does that last sentence even mean? Why do you suddenly get so aggrivate? What do we annoy you about, wanting female characters? And what does "thinking these annoying threads" mean? I'm confused.
Yeah Homophobe or sexist as you want to call it.

Because it's ANNOYING as hell , heck yeah discuss it but not at this level , threads are filled with so much "Wah Sausagefest Wah Batman characters " and so on , to me TYM is the home of competitive fighting games , yeah sure a little off topic it's enjoyable ( i even appreciated troll threads ) but if somethings bothers me is this CONTINOUS asking / questions about more females in the game just look at the Raven thread lmao( and many others).

Not by a coincidence this is happening from like 2-3 months as we're getting closer to Injustice release by new members specifically joining for injustice , and notice i'm not hating on DC fans joining ( actually i think it's pretty cool ) but this shit makes me think " This should belong to Gamefaqs".

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Yeah Homophobe or sexist as you want to call it.

Because it's ANNOYING as hell , heck yeah discuss it but not at this level , threads are filled with so much "Wah Sausagefest Wah Batman characters " and so on , to me TYM is the home of competitive fighting games , yeah sure a little off topic it's enjoyable ( i even appreciated troll threads ) but if somethings bothers me is this CONTINOUS asking / questions about more females in the game just look at the Raven thread lmao( and many others).

Not by a coincidence this is happening from like 2-3 months as we're getting closer to Injustice release by new members specifically joining for injustice , and notice i'm not hating on DC fans joining ( actually i think it's pretty cool ) but this shit makes me think " This should belong to Gamefaqs".
I'm not sure if you're saying all women are homosexuals or something?

Okay, no it's not. A lot of the things you're complaining about are because people want that character, not because people don't want so much guys. And TYM isn't the home of competitive fighting games because the home of competitive fighting games doesn't exist. A whole genre doesn't have a home. And of course I've seen the Raven threads, look at my bloody avatar. Also, stop saying "lmao" or "lol" everywhere.

Yes, I joined for Injustice as well. I was always more of a Street Fighter fan rather than a Mortal Kombat fan. Anyways, shouldn't you go join GameFAQs if you think annoying shit belongs there?

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
we have 0 black girls, use that as your next silly talking point for some black female character

Your point is moot... if you are upset about this - create a thread by all means... your"opinion" has absolutely no grounding in this thread. It is a bit like someone saying that there should be equality for women and you saying "well there is not equality for gay people so you shouldn't talk about it". It is apathetic and inane.

No need for a sookery about it. I will never understand why people like you don't just ignore threads that you have no interest in or dislike. It is funny that you are sick of whining... yet that is exactly what you are doing. I have more stuff to do in life and am too busy to read and to reply threads that I am not interested in.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you have enough time to reply to posts that you have no interest in though

so don't put yourself on a high horse there :)

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
you have enough time to reply to posts that you have no interest in though

so don't put yourself on a high horse there :)
It is a thread that I started... of course I have interest in the posts in it /rolleyes

Crathen

Death is my business
I'm not sure if you're saying all women are homosexuals or something?

Okay, no it's not. A lot of the things you're complaining about are because people want that character, not because people don't want so much guys. And TYM isn't the home of competitive fighting games because the home of competitive fighting games doesn't exist. A whole genre doesn't have a home. And of course I've seen the Raven threads, look at my bloody avatar. Also, stop saying "lmao" or "lol" everywhere.

Yes, I joined for Injustice as well. I was always more of a Street Fighter fan rather than a Mortal Kombat fan. Anyways, shouldn't you go join GameFAQs if you think annoying shit belongs there?
Do not twist my words , that was my sexist moment of the week , can we joke here right? ( not being on the defensive at all do note that )

TYM was born with the intent to gather both casual and competitive MK ( and now injustice ) players , a hub and since i can post my 0.02 i will ( for once , i'm not posting here regularly since i've been busy with real life and some Tekken ) , you can post yours.

Now i could look the other way and just not post ( wich in fact i did until yesterday ) but ya know...sometimes it feels good to say your opinion on a subject.

Btw if you got problems with "LOL" and "LMAO" , welcome to the internet i guess?And again feel free to examine my posts to find this eccessive amount of LOL and Lmao , i bet you wouldn't find many.

Glad you've joined for Injustice.

No i definately can't join GameFaqs , some boards are filled with bad trolls wich ruins the fun for most people or they become bad trolls themselves and that's too bad since the layout is quite good , i've had my GF experiences ( lurking ) when i played monster hunter and it definately wasn't fun at all.

chrisisnice label it as whining but i've rarely whined about anything in this site , i posted this because i needed to get this off my chest , keep on going.

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
we have 0 black girls, use that as your next silly talking point for some black female character
I don't see any one wanting one so ok. I'm talking about the minority in the fgs black guys and girls in general. I don't really see how my point is silly because I ask for another black guy when we already have a bunch of white guys which I have absolutely no problem with. How about u argue for a Asian, Canadian or even a Scottish women.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
The only black girl i could see making it in is Vixen but Black Canary, Zatanna, Circe, Power Girl, etc. are more popular than her.
Vixen could work but only if they were planning on having a animal powered type character but it'd start another comic vs non comic war about Vixen and Animal Man and nobody wants that lol