What's new

Female Characters

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't see any one wanting one so ok. I'm talking about the minority in the fgs black guys and girls in general. I don't really see how my point is silly because I ask for another black guy when we already have a bunch of white guys which I have absolutely no problem with. How about u argue for a Asian, Canadian or even a Scottish women.
Why? I don't see any need to add a character based exclusively on gender or race, whereas the only reason you give for wanting Static is that he's black. That's silly; color shouldn't matter. Gameplay should matter.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I want Zatanna.

And Swamp Thing with a Poison Ivy alternate.

Every character with a girl version of themselves should have that as an alt. Batgirl, Power Girl, so on.
This way we wouldn't have people trying to make Powergirl and Batgirl take up character or DLC character slots. I'm down for this.
I also want that one female martian, for some reason

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
And then Swamp Thing fans complain because they feel compelled to play Poison Ivy because she has 1/2 the hitbox Swampy has.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm not a picky person, I wouldn't mind more female characters or if there's just six or seven I'll be cool with that too.

Even though I play a lot of girls, I honestly just pick characters because of their moves, fun factor, or story. I've never picked a character up because they were a certain gender, race, or anything like that.

Also, go Starfire <3.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The only female I'd like to see now is Poison Ivy. Starfire'd be nice but does she really add anything in terms of diversity?

Zatanna? And people tell me Scarecrow isn't fit for a fighter... :s

Poison Ivy because she's more recognizable than Swamp Thing, who I don't know very well anyway.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
And then Swamp Thing fans complain because they feel compelled to play Poison Ivy because she has 1/2 the hitbox Swampy has.
Depends how big Swamp Thing ends up being if he's in.

If he's huge the alt. won't happen because no developer trying to create a game that's taken seriously is going to release alternate costumes that fuck with hitboxes.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'd like FG to have more too but the ladies of Injustice are awesome.

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
Why? I don't see any need to add a character based exclusively on gender or race, whereas the only reason you give for wanting Static is that he's black. That's silly; color shouldn't matter. Gameplay should matter.
Isn't what this thread is about? Wanting a character because they want a female character, plus static is really cool and his specials and move sets whould be amazing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Isn't what this thread is about? Wanting a character because they want a female character, plus static is really cool and his specials and move sets whould be amazing.
Except two characters have already got that whole electricity thing down, y'know? ;)

At least most of the females suggested as something more than alternates bring something new to the table.

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
Except two characters have already got that whole electricity thing down, y'know? ;)

At least most of the females suggested as something more than alternates bring something new to the table.
Yeah there whould be to much lightning guys in this game v_v.

Grundy seems lonely. Where the other zombies/undead at? XD

All this talk about minorities reminds me of Soul Calibur. Plenty of white and Asian men and women, plenty of monsters, plenty of not quite adult teens, only 1 black guy, 1 old man and 0 black chicks. Kinda shocking cause in a series involving magical weapon and their owners from all over the world fighting in a fantasy setting you'd think they're be like an Egyptian queen/mummy with gold daggers or something.

Nope, almost everyone is from Europe, Asia or just another dimension/afterlife. =/

I'm for more characters but 0nly if they play differently. If they play like someone who is already on then pass, if they bring something new to the table the other cast doesn't then add them on.

Zatanna is a fighter. She is. Don't say she isnt. She is. Batman trained her since she was 9 i think until she was like 16. Shes trained. She can fight. Even if she couldnt Harley Quinn is in and she isnt necessarily a fighter.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
More female characters, eh? How about:

Don't know that much about her but she could be fun to use, her New 52 design is badass, and with this design there's no way NRS can fuck up her face!