What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
After dumping more points in Adamantium skeleton and Toughness, this dress if feeling a lot more protective.

Also, even though the Power Fist is more than twice a strong, I'm having a lot of fun breaking faces with the boxing glove.

Lead lined it so that it cripples limbs.

Mollywhop'd
Omg, that was awesome.

He got knocked the fuuuuuck out!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Once you get to a higher lvl you stop dying but must still play conservatively. It goes from "everything is super deadly" to "everything is super deadly if I'm not careful".

Loving how I have to skip past enemies because they're simply not worth the little ammo I have.
I started with max intelligence, but moderate stats everywhere else. Since I had the perks I wanted and could get, I started in on Agility - and maxed it. Now I live in VATS and am a killing machine as long as I have ammo. Its like an old west shootout where I'm always faster. Now, I just need to stop running out of ammo. Agility is really, really important on Survivor. Max INT has those levels coming fast - as long as you can stay alive.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
A nice little run:

I wanted to go pure melee but the explosives in this game are too fun(and surprisingly necessary for the bigger guys like Deathclaws), especially with the ragdolling and gimping effects. So now it's a 90% melee 10% blowing shit the fuck up run.

I'll probably make a montage video at some point with some barely fitting music playing in the background.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Spoilers about Sully Mathis, the dude next to the drowned construction site

I went there after completing his quest 2 days ago, the site had been cleared of water and there were TONS of raiders that had caged all the mirelurks.

After like 20 mins of sniping I reached the bottom and it turns out mathis is the leader. I assumed he was just playing dumb and wanted someone to help him without endangering his own men.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Where are some good clothes stores?
Fallon's Basement is the only clothing store I've found so far for actual clothes and not armor.

All other clothes I've found were just found here and there. Except Darla's fancy dress, I blew that bitch up with my rocket launcher and pulled it off of whatever was left of her corpse.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
If someone could please fill me in.

Haven't gotten there quite yet, but if I complete a questline for a faction, does it remove every incomplete mission for the other three factions? If so, that's going to piss me off because that's, like, thirty missions I'll never get to do.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
It's awesome that this forum has a thread on this game.

Now that it has been released I think it is absolutely a GOTY contender. Yes, the game is a little buggy but it's still a spectacular game.
I'm having such a great time with this game. Theres literally so much to do like wow and the companions are great. Piper is my god damn girl

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Idk how you guys are saying you're running out of ammo. I have a significant amount of ammo. Maybe it's cuz I haven't been to diamond city or don't use automatic weapons often.

Then again, all I've been fighting are raiders and their shit turrets.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Sniper rifle crit multipliers are insane, I just hit a mutated legendary reaver for 60% of his HP while all my other weapons barely scratched him.
Idk how you guys are saying you're running out of ammo. I have a significant amount of ammo. Maybe it's cuz I haven't been to diamond city or don't use automatic weapons often.

Then again, all I've been fighting are raiders and their shit turrets.
You haven't been fighting the right enemies. Raiders have no resistances or bullet sponge properties.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Got my sanctuary water output up to 220! Just need a few more supplies and I can squeeze in 2 or 3 more medium pumps before starting to install ground pumps.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Got my sanctuary water output up to 220! Just need a few more supplies and I can squeeze in 2 or 3 more medium pumps before starting to install ground pumps.
What's the purpose of that, purified water?

So far I've made a medium shop and 2 scavenging stations but they haven't given me anything.