What's new

CR Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015

They're not bullcrap characters. You just struggle with them.

Also, can we admit that Sonic Fox could easily still be placing with a different character? Can we admit that it's not JUST Batgirl?
I have no doubt the fox could place in every tournament he entered with or without Batgirl. Kid is insane.
A fairer question might be: could Sonic Fox win every tournament for free with or without Batgirl? Who's to say....but I sure as hell can't wait to see him go HAM on the doubters in MKX.

They're not bullcrap characters. You just struggle with them.

Also, can we admit that Sonic Fox could easily still be placing with a different character? Can we admit that it's not JUST Batgirl?
Really? How about we metaphorically test this theory? Say that batgirl now becomes extremely unsafe on half of her stuff and can only do 40percent max damge in the corner....and for MMH, take away safe tele and take away being plus a million off a meter burned orb.........then maybe we can consider it a "fair fight".

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Can anyone give me a timestamp? I've gone through all the archives and can't find any Injustice matches at all...

Its not impressive when you see someone using the same character in every tournament doing the same moves over and over. The people that can place top 8 consistently using different characters is much more impressive. IMO

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Really? How about we metaphorically test this theory? Say that batgirl now becomes extremely unsafe on half of her stuff and can only do 40percent max damge in the corner....and for MMH, take away safe tele and take away being plus a million off a meter burned orb.........then maybe we can consider it a "fair fight".
What are you even talking about? It largely depends on the character. If you're Shazam trying to fight Martian, yeah, you may have a problem.

Every game has top, low, and mid tiers. Just because you struggle in the match-up doesn't mean a top player doesn't deserve his props.

Also...props to Saltface for 3rd. Awesome.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
At this point he may aswell be called Super Sonic. To be that consistent at every tourny is nuts. Congrats to him. Now if only Kwiggles wouldve picked the game up to end his streak :joker:

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Batgirl again huh. Wish the tournament leaders demand a show of legit skill and have him use another character other than guaranteed win-Batgirl. How can any of you give this kid respect skills...I mean like really...he uses Batgirl!

BS3OOO

Noob
Disgusting and shameful.
Who else is doing this shit with Batgirl?! If it's so easy why aren't you or any of the other top players trying to duplicate his success?! Everybody tried to run to Aquaman, but why not Batgirl?! Shut that shit up. What he's doing IS impressive and does deserve props.

Congrats Fox. You have officially won Injustice. I look forward to seeing what you do in MKX.

E

Eldriken

Batgirl again huh. Wish the tournament leaders demand a show of legit skill and have him use another character other than guaranteed win-Batgirl. How can any of you give this kid respect skills...I mean like really...he uses Batgirl!
Go away and stay away already. Jesus Christ.

I do believe that MMH is more plus off of a regular Orb than he is MB Orb. It's just that MB Orb is active the second it's on the screen.

What are you even talking about? It largely depends on the character. If you're Shazam trying to fight Martian, yeah, you may have a problem.

Every game has top, low, and mid tiers. Just because you struggle in the match-up doesn't mean a top player doesn't deserve his props.

Also...props to Saltface for 3rd. Awesome.
Dude sonic fox is an amazing player, definitely a protege.....but you can't say that for this game specifically, there isn't anything you can do but hope you guess right off of a safe 50/50 from MMH and almost impossible to punish Batgirl 50/50 vortex. So I'd say that is some serious stuff alone. And I don't care who you are, but to beat high level players that use MMH or Batgirl, is more impressive than someone winning every tournament with what would be considered broken characters.