What's new

CR Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Who else is doing this shit with Batgirl?! If it's so easy why aren't you or any of the other top players trying to duplicate his success?! Everybody tried to run to Aquaman, but why not Batgirl?! Shut that shit up. What he's doing IS impressive and does deserve props.

Congrats Fox. You have officially won Injustice. I look forward to seeing what you do in MKX.
Disgusting and shameful. It's like bringing a gun to knife fight then acting like you got skills because you shot everyone from 500 feet away. Please don't even try it, everyone knows the truth at the end of the day. Save it for a rainy day.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Dude sonic fox is an amazing player, definitely a protege.....but you can't say that for this game specifically, there isn't anything you can do but hope you guess right off of a safe 50/50 from MMH and almost impossible to punish Batgirl 50/50 vortex. So I'd say that is some serious stuff alone. And I don't care who you are, but to beat high level players that use MMH or Batgirl, is more impressive than someone winning every tournament with what would be considered broken characters.
They're not broken characters.

For one thing, Martian Manhunter's 50/50 isn't safe, at least not the one I'm most commonly familiar with. The low grab is punishable and you can interrupt the last hit of his three-punch string that ends in an overhead.

B2u3 is -7, so at the very least you can get a d1 check or a combo, depending.
Disgusting and shameful. It's like bringing a gun to knife fight then acting like you got skills because you shot everyone from 500 feet away. Please don't even try it, everyone knows the truth at the end of the day. Save it for a rainy day.
Who does Batgirl 7-3?

Batgirl mains, this is a serious question. Who are Batgirl's 7-3 and 8-2 match-ups in her favor?

Because the way people are talking, you'd think she was Kabal levels of difficult to beat.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
They're not broken characters.

For one thing, Martian Manhunter's 50/50 isn't safe, at least not the one I'm most commonly familiar with. The low grab is punishable and you can interrupt the last hit of his three-punch string that ends in an overhead.

B2u3 is -7, so at the very least you can get a d1 check or a combo, depending.

Who does Batgirl 7-3?

Batgirl mains, this is a serious question. Who are Batgirl's 7-3 and 8-2 match-ups in her favor? Besides you asking Batgirl mains to voice there opinion and come clean is like asking expecting a cat to say he doesn't purr. They won't admit to anything that will expose illegitimate skills tgat will only make them look like the total tier whores they are.

Because the way people are talking, you'd think she was Kabal levels of difficult to beat.
Pretty much nearly the entire roster save another Batgirl.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
And your evidence to back up that claim is....?
Asking Batgirl mains to opinionate on this matter is like asking Iran to keep there promise on not making nuclear weapons lol. What Batgirl main will admit that there win ratio is nearly entirely based on the clear advantages of the character. None. That would only expose and legitimize their illegitimate player skills.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Soniiiiic <3. Congrats, young emperor.

Do me a favor: play Tanya in MKX, so I have an excuse to seek you out online for beatings on a daily basis.
Be the Quan Chi to my Scorpion and turn me into the harbinger of hellfire I long to become.

Seriously. Who can stop him now?

Y'know what I remember more than the title wins? NEC 14, the last big show before his conquest began, when him and @Noobe put one of the best fights of the night, and he lost to Noobsday...and he had this look - not angry, devoid of all human emotion, but solid as onyx, like Seraph from the Matrix, just programmed to kill - that made me say to myself "this kid is gonna body the whole damn DC universe next year."
And here we are. And it's insane.

The Fox Empire will lead to one thing for certain as MKX arrives...that the race is going to be fast, merciless, and enormous to get to the top, and wrought with serious competition who'll know better what they're up against and where the bar is set. Crossing the rebirth of MK clans across the land and the top-tier class of players like Sonic, Jupiter, Honeybee, all these guys who rose to the top and don't want to leave, all looking to find a way to keep their shit the hardest...maaaaaan.

Rude

Asking Batgirl mains to opinionate on this matter is like asking Iran to keep there promise on not making nuclear weapons lol. What Batgirl main will admit that there win ratio is nearly entirely based on the clear advantages of the character. None. That would only expose and legitimize their illegitimate player skills.
I'm asking you, now.

Breakdown her neutral game vs. say, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, Doomsday, and Sinestro. Does she 7-3 all of them?

Provide evidence.

Oh man, I remember a few years ago everyone cheered for and supported Sonic Fox, he showed up to these tournaments a very young kid and everyone wanted to see him win. Fast forward to the present and I see almost the opposite lol. Bunch of ppl taking his props and hoping he loses smh.

Sonic is the shit, a true force to be reckoned with. He truly deserves the recognition he gets because he puts the work in and excels in every single game he competes in, he is the definition of a Fighting Game Player. And to top it all off he is a very nice guy. He shares information, is very approachable, is gracious in defeat and just an overall bright spot in the FGC.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
The moment everyone began to witness the growing disease of using clearly advantageous characters in the pinnacle years of the MK9 tournament scene with Kabal, Kung Lao, Smoke, Sonya, Cyrax and Kenshi we all knew there was problem with the game having broken and overpowered characters. So after that, what did we see? The same 4-5 characters at EVERY major tournament. Not because the players liked the character but used advantageous characters because they like to win. So when someone wins all the time with a character that EVERYONE in the community knows has major advantages over nearly the entire roster, how the hell can they even acknowledge such a winner as if they have truly defied all odds and ice skated up will with their SUPERIOR SKILLS and not by having rockets on their skates to help them charge up the hill so fast and easily?

Last edited:

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
It's expected that some people, especially Batgirl mains will always oppose such statements and try to say things like "well her move here and there are unsafe" and never admit to the reality of the advantages of the character as a whole. Doing so will only make them look like the unworthy winners they are as players. They will fight tooth and nail to protect their egos. Not as people, I'm sure they are wonderful people outside of gaming. Bottom line, they want to be truthful and prove their skill, then take up using Batman and see if they have the same results. End of story.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
It's expected that some people especially Batgirl mains will always oppose such statement and never admit to the reality of them. Doing so will only make them look like the unworthy winners they are as players. Not as people, I'm sure they are wonderful people outside of gaming.
Can you shut up? You don't even travel. You probably don't even play the game.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Why the hell would anyone want to travel to a tournament where they have to play against a player/s who use the game's most broken character, you would be wasting time and money if you play as any other character than Batgirl.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
They're not broken charact

Who does Batgirl 7-3?

Batgirl mains, this is a serious question. Who are Batgirl's 7-3 and 8-2 match-ups in her favor?

Possibly no one, maybe. Every character can out play it maybe hard but she makes everyone play injustice. I think she's mostly 5-5 and 6-4

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Bottom line challenge SONIC FOX to pickup Batman and do the same. You can't argue that. But he won't because he knows he won't nearly do the same. lol

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
When someone wins a Major after Major with a character that is known to be grounded and not broken or OP then, and only then, people will TRULLY say "Man, that player has REAL skill, he's truly a champion". He beat player A and player B who use BROKEN/OP characters and still won".

Rude

Bottom line challenge SONIC FOX to pickup Batman and do the same. You can't argue that. But he won't because he knows he won't nearly do the same. lol
And how did YOU do at Final Round?

Or KiT?

Or NEC?

Rude

When someone wins a Major after Major with a character that is known to be grounded and not broken or OP then, and only then, people will TRULLY say "Man, that player has REAL skill, he's truly a champion". He beat player A and player B who use BROKEN/OP characters and still won".
I have yet to see anyone win a major with a broken or OP character.

Because there aren't any.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
I have yet to see anyone win a major with a broken or OP character.

Because there aren't any.
Hi! I'll simplify it just for you then. If a Scorpion player would have won major after major during the height of MK9 2012-2013 against the herd of Kung Lao, Kenshi, Sonya and Kabal users then that would be a player who would truly be worthy of recognition in having player skills. I think you understand now. :) When not even the BEST of the BEST players were able to win with Scorpion, what does that tell you? It says, Winning in NRS games is nearly entirely based on certain characters chosen and of course some player skill to an extent.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Why the hell would anyone want to travel to a tournament where they have to play against a player/s who use the game's most broken character, you would be wasting time and money if you play as any other character than Batgirl.
I beat him. So can others ... level up.

Juffalo

Noob
Hi! I'll simplify it just for you then. If a Scorpion player would have won major after major during the height of MK9 2012-2013 against the herd of Kung Lao, Kenshi, Sonya and Kabal users then that would be a player who would truly be worthy of recognition in having player skills. I think you understand now. :) When not even the BEST of the BEST players were able to win with Scorpion, what does that tell you? It says, Winning in NRS games is nearly entirely based on certain characters chosen and of course some player skill to an extent.
So by your definition a player has to play an underpowered character to deserve props ? Do you have a shrine dedicated to Slips in your bedroom ?

Rude

Kabal is, without question, the best character in MK9.

Kabal has also never won EVO.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Example numerically:
Player Skill 50% + Base Roster Character 50% = 100%
Batgirl users: Player Skill 50% + DLC Character Adv. 75% = +125% winning percentage.

So its called having an advantage right out of the starting gate when using Batgirl.

Rude

Example numerically:
Player Skill 50% + Base Roster Character 50% = 100%
Batgirl users: Player Skill 50% + DLC Character Adv. 75% = +125% winning percentage.

So its called having an advantage right out of the starting gate when using Batgirl.
Incorrect. It depends on the match-up. Injustice is an extremely match-up intensive game, more so than MK9.

If you start with Batgirl, and I start with Aquaman or Martian Manhunter, do you REALLY think you have the advantage?