What's new

CR Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Don't get me wrong I understand matchups, but when a character clearly outweighs basically any matchup that's where the character advantage lies.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Don't get me wrong I understand matchups, but when a character clearly outweighs basically any matchup that's where the character advantage lies.
But she doesn't, and you've failed to prove that she does outside of generic talking points.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
But she doesn't, and you've failed to prove that she does outside of generic talking points.
How else can you have a conversation outside of using generic terms when dealing with a non complicated issue that is seen as complicated by the ones trying to explain a broken system under the guise of non-broken logic.

BS3OOO

Noob
Example numerically:
Player Skill 50% + Base Roster Character 50% = 100%
Batgirl users: Player Skill 50% + DLC Character Adv. 75% = +125% winning percentage.

So its called having an advantage right out of the starting gate when using Batgirl.
IDIOT, SonicFox is the ONLY ONE doing this shit. Many great players have turned to "broken" characters hoping to win tourneys, but they don't. He deserves props. He has success in multiple games, plus from I hear he's a good student and very talented.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
IDIOT, SonicFox is the ONLY ONE doing this shit. Many great players have turned to "broken" characters hoping to win tourneys, but they don't. He deserves props. He has success in multiple games, plus from I hear he's a good student and very talented.
His academic life has nothing to do with his video game playing. Stop trying to reach for out of reach validity points for his "video game" playing. Trying to incorporate his academic life to try and give support his video game life is rather pathetic and desperate. Actually funny.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Who does Batgirl 7-3?

Batgirl mains, this is a serious question. Who are Batgirl's 7-3 and 8-2 match-ups in her favor?
Batgirls best matchup is her ONE 7-3, Cyborg. Most of the rest are 5-5s and then some 6-4s. BUT Batman, Sinestro and Aquaman are arguably 4-6.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Lolz. I just love how any time Fox wins a tourney someone(s) comes in the thread saying Batgirl is unbeatable. Yet they won't pick up Batgirl themselves and go win a tourney. Or as if anyone isn't allowed to pick whoever they want at the character select screen.

I hate Batgirl as much as the next player, but I'm sure if Fox wasn't playing her then she wouldn't even BE in any top 8's, let alone winning tournaments.

The salty tears of the sonic fox / batgirl haters are too delicious up in this thread.

Staying slightly on topic, I tried to look at kombatnetworks archives, there is nothing for Iinjustice in there, was top 8 streamed on another channel? Would love to watch.