What's new

CR Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015

They're not broken characters.

For one thing, Martian Manhunter's 50/50 isn't safe, at least not the one I'm most commonly familiar with. The low grab is punishable and you can interrupt the last hit of his three-punch string that ends in an overhead.

B2u3 is -7, so at the very least you can get a d1 check or a combo, depending.

Who does Batgirl 7-3?

Batgirl mains, this is a serious question. Who are Batgirl's 7-3 and 8-2 match-ups in her favor?

Because the way people are talking, you'd think she was Kabal levels of difficult to beat.
Bruh u must be joking. How often do we see a player use that only 50/50....I was referring to the meter burned orb fifty fifty that can lead to a full combo....not just a string, I was referring to setups

I'm glad I got to compete one last time in the last major that will carry the game. I'm horrible, but I'm glad I could bring the WoWo hype! Ggs everyone.
I heard the matches were awesome! Is there any footage? I tried to search the archives but I couldn't find anything :(

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's really unfair that SonicFox is the only person allowed to use Batgirl in tourney. No one else ever gets to pick her so they can win, too!

Seriously, you people are fucking too much. I was unaware Batgirl is in MK9, DOA and Skullgirls, too....because the fuckin' kid wins those tournaments also.

He's really fucking good. Get over it, because he'll be whipping your asses when MKX drops, as well.